Advanced Predictive Analytics Software Market
Global Market Study on Advanced and Predictive Analytics (APA) Software: Deployment of Big Data Repositories Driving Market Expansion
- Market Research
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics Software Market Segmented By Predictive Analytics, Advanced Analytics in Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Public Administration and Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom and IT predictive, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare
A latest published intelligence study on the advanced and predictive analytics (APA) software market by Persistence Market Research anticipates the market to be valued at US$ 7 Bn in 2021, and surge to approximately US$ 25 Bn by the end of the decade registering a stellar CAGR of 21%.
North America dominate the global market by far with a market share of around 46% at present.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAP AG
- Tableau Software Inc.
- Information Builders, Inc.
- Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO)
- Teradata Corporation
- Acxiom Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- TIBCO Software Inc.
Key Points Covered in Advanced and Predictive Analytics (APA) Software Industry Survey:
- Market estimates and forecast 2016-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise analysis
- Competition mapping and benchmarking
- Brand share and market share analysis
- Key product innovations and regulatory climate
- COVID-19 Impact on advanced and predictive analytics software and how to navigate
- Recommendation on key winning strategies
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Tech Trends and Innovations in Advanced and Predictive Analytics Software
With growing popularity of machine learning and artificial intelligence platform, the need to quickly analyze and create an assessment of problems has grown substantially. The fast-paced nature of technology has made everything digital and based on software.
Alteryx, a leader in analytics platforms, announced a partnership with Adobe to provide marketers access to new analytics solutions. The company aims to do so through Adobe Exchange, which will be integrated with Alteryx APA and unify data science, analytics, and process automation. This will make it easy for users to find an answer to any question from Adobe Experience Cloud applications.
Growing demand for manufacturing has also been managed by utilizing predictive analysis software, and this trend is growing at a rapid pace. New manufacturing demand will be estimated and managed by various data analytics software and tools.
As demand in various sectors changes and evolves, the need for new analytical tools and software will only increase, and rising adoption of machine learning and artificial intelligence will further push the market to be propelled in a positive direction.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
APA software includes data mining, statistical, forecasting and text analytics software. It involves the use of a range of techniques to create, test and execute statistical models.
Some techniques that the software uses include regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis and cluster analysis.
Cumulatively, this software interacts with user’s data quickly and intuitively, using dynamic charts and graphs to understand key relationships among various segments.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Value Proposition and Drivers
The global advanced and predictive analytics software market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 7 Bn in 2021 and expand at an impressive CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period.
The capability of APA software to carry out granular data analysis and provide deeper data knowledge are few of the major factors propelling the growth of this market.
Among the regions, in terms of value, North America is expected to be the largest market for APA software and is anticipated to hold 46.3% share of the total advanced and predictive analytics software market in 2021. This share can be primarily attributed to the wide adoption of business intelligence solutions across retail, IT and telecom and BFSI sectors in this region.
Moreover, various multinational companies are based in North America and utilize APA software for a variety of applications, including sales & marketing, customer & channel, operations & workforce and finance & risk.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented as banking and financial services, insurance, government, public administration and utilities, pharmaceuticals, telecom and IT, retail, transportation and logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, energy (oil, gas and electricity), engineering and construction, tourism and sports.
FAQs Answered in Market Study
- What is the market value for APA software?
The global advanced and predictive analytics software market is expected to reach approximately US$ 7 Bn in 2021.
- What is the estimated market valuation for APA software by the end of decade?
The global APA software market is expected to skyrocket at a CAGR of 21% and attain a market valuation of US$ 25 Bn by the end of decade.
- What was the rate of market expansion over the past 5 years?
The APA software industry expanded at an amazing CAGR of 18.8% over the past 5 years.
- What are the statistics for the top APA software providers?
SAS holds 27.9%, IBM holds 13.1%, Oracle holds 9.6%, Microsoft holds 8.8%, and SAP holds 7.9% of the global market share.
- What is driving the demand outlook for advanced and predictive analytics software?
This APA software industry survey suggests that growing adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning will push demand for APA software over the coming years.
- Which nations are leading the demand for advanced and predictive analytics software?
The U.S., Germany, Japan, India, and U.K. are leading the demand for APA software.
- What are the market statistics for Japan and South Korea?
The market in Japan is expected to expand at an impressive CAGR 17.7%, while South Korea is expected to progress at a relatively lower CAGR of 13.5%.
- Who are the key countries providing advanced and predictive analytics software?
Key producers of advanced and predictive analytics software are the U.S., India, and European countries such as Germany and France.
- What is a key demand driver for APA software?
Emergence of Internet-based business models is majorly fueling advanced and predictive analytics software demand.
- Which sectors are expected to record impressive growth in the market for APA software?
End-use sectors such as manufacturing, healthcare, and education are expected to lead market growth.
- What is the outlook for the North American APA software market?
North America accounts for 46.3% market share and is projected to dominate the global landscape through 2031.
- How is the market for APA software faring in the United Kingdom?
The United Kingdom held the largest share in Europe in 2020, and is expected to surge at a CAGR of 12.7% through 2031.