Persistence Market Research is at the forefront regarding confidentiality and privacy of its clients. We are hell-bent on making a secure and safe platform available for you, so that you could move around with utmost confidence regarding your personal information and data.
Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- What is GDPR?
In May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect, incorporating recent changes to data protection laws in the European Union. To standardize data protection laws across the EU, the regulation establishes benchmarks for identifying what constitutes personal data. As a result, users in the EU are able to access their personal data rights, and organizations are encouraged to store, handle, and process personal data in an optimal manner.
- Is Persistence Market Research Compliant With GDPR?
Persistence Market Research is committed to high standards of information security, privacy, and transparency while complying with legal regulations including GDPR and other region-specific laws. Persistence Market Research is in compliance with GDPR as a legal obligation as we offer services to EU clients.
First Updated- January 2015
Last Updated- April 2022
Our company constantly updates its operations according to the following aspects:
- Developing data security and business management policies that respect the privacy rights of visitors.
- Reporting potential data breaches and issuing penalties for those that occur after analyzing gaps and privacy discrepancies.
- Providing a secure and robust platform for customers to consent and control the handling of their data.
- Updating data security protocols and practices in accordance with GDPR and other laws in order to protect, encrypt, and store data solely for company use.
How does Persistence Market Research go about collecting the data?
Persistence Market Research does keep a tab on personal information when you access our website, buy our reports, contact us, or sign up for receiving our content. The information we take in is inclusive of, but not confined to:
Contact Details: Information about you/organization you are representing; which encompasses first and last name, contact number, office address, and email address.
Location Information: Location tracking may be inclusive of your city or country. This piece of info is used to assign a local team for helping you.
Technical Information: We also have the OS, type of browser, IP address, cookies on your device for accessing Persistence Market Research website, and the other website-based product information.
Usage Information: We do go for collecting information regarding interaction you have with our website along with pages visited by you. This helps us in tracking your areas of interest and providing services accordingly.
Preferences & Security Credentials: Information regarding your authentication on Persistence Market Research website is looked after.
Steps to collect your Data
We switch on our data collection antennas when you:
- Contact us through our chat functionality
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Fill a form on our website to request more information about our products and services
- Reach out to us through email
- Request for more information by calling us
How will we make use of your data?
We collect the data so that we can:
- protect the interest of Persistence Market Research, in accordance with the law, where we are obliged to abide by law enforcement authorities for protecting interest of Persistence Market Research
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How does the Storage of your Data happen?
We are 100% committed to secure your personal data. However, our commitment may not necessarily match the security provided by the latest technologies. It is known fact that information exchange over internet isn’t 100% secure, which is also inclusive of information to the countries out of the EEA (Europe Economic Area). We, by no means, give permission to 3rd-party website for using your personal data. Though we are there to safeguard your personal data, we won’t be responsible for any breach through information exchange.
Persistence Market Research would certainly like sending you information regarding products and services on our part that we think might interest you, and also those of our partner companies. There is always an option to opt out of marketing later. You are entitled to stop Persistence Market Research from getting in touch with you for marketing purposes by just dropping an email in this regard.
Your Data Protection Rights: A Walkthrough
Persistence Market Research ascertains you to make you completely aware of the data protection rights. Every user has:
- The right to access – You are entitled to request Persistence Market Research for copies regarding your personal data. A small fee may be charged for this purpose.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request Persistence Market Research to correct the information you feel inaccurate or even complete information you deem is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You are entitled to ask Persistence Market Research to erase your personal data, but under certain situations.
- Right to restrict processing – You have an absolute right to request Persistence Market Research to restrict your personal data’s processing, but under certain conditions.
- Right to Object to Processing - You are entitled to object to Persistence Market Research processing your personal data, but under certain conditions.
We will make sure to respond to your request within a month. You could exercise any of these rights by writing to us at: email@example.com
Or contacting us: Call +1 800-961-0353
Cookies are referred to as text files placed on your system for collecting standard internet log and visitor behaviour information, so that on you visiting our website, we could get an automatic access to your information through cookies or something similar.
Learn more about cookies on allaboutcookies.org
- To provide a seamless experience on our site when you are navigating through various pages
- To know your preferences, including the saved ID and password, which you would have requested us to store
- To identify your device so you do not have to provide the same information to us repeatedly
What kinds of cookies do we use?
There are a number of cookies that are available for specific purposes. Persistence Market Research broadly uses the following:
Performance – These cookies are used to track your interaction with our website, and how we can better improve the performances. These cookies help us analyze the frequency with which you visit our website, the pages you visit, and the links that are clicked by you
Functionality – Persistence Market Research uses these cookies to recognize and remember your preferences and automatically load those selected preferences. This may include your location and language preferences you may have selected
Essential – Cookies that are necessary to deliver the services you have requested. In case you have used the browser settings to block these cookies, then some basic functions may not work for you. This will particularly affect your preferences about cookies and how we save them.
How to manage cookies?
Other Points to Note
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
www.persistencemarketresearch.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
www.persistencemarketresearch.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.persistencemarketresearch.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
The www.persistencemarketresearch.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us