Newly released global high power industrial burners industry analysis by Persistence Market Research shows that demand recorded year-on-year (YoY) growth of 3% in 2021 to reach sales of 69,873 units. Demand from the oil & gas industry grew 2.8% to register sales of 14,916 units in 2021, while that from power generation was up by 3% to record sales of 14,879 units.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Babcock Wanson
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Alfa Laval AB
- Baltur S.p.A.
- Andritz AG
- Oilon Group Oy
- ELCO Burners
- SAACKE GmbH
- Tenova S.p.A.
- Weishaupt Group
- ZEECO Inc.
- Astec industries, Inc.
- Enervise, Inc.
- Volcano Co., Ltd.
- Olympia Co., Ltd.
Analysis Provided in High Power Industrial Burners Industry Research
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations
- New Installations, Sales, and Retrofit of High Power Industrial Burners
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for High Power Industrial Burners and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Demand Analysis of High Power Industrial Burners from 2016 to 2020 Vs Market Outlook for 2021 to 2031
As per Persistence Market Research high power industrial burner industry research, historically, from 2016 to 2020, use of high power industrial burners increased at around 3.6% CAGR, with the U.S., Germany, China, GCC countries and the U.K. holding significant share in the global market.
Rising adoption of smart maintenance of burners for longer lifecycle and production of pollution-free industrial burners are key trends witnessed in the market.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
How is Pricing Mechanism Expected to Influence Demand for High Power Industrial Burners?
On a global scale, cost of industrial burners has increased in the past few years, which can be attributed to rising tariffs in the North American region, especially in the U.S. Leading players in Europe and America have their facilities both, in developing as well as low-cost countries.
Activities such as design, R&D, and testing take place in the United States and Europe, whereas, labor-intensive production procedures such as the manufacture of rough castings for burners and burner components take place in low-cost manufacturing regions such as China. This enables OEMs to maintain quality coupled with advantage of low pricing.
However, rising tariffs by the U.S. government on steel and aluminum from China have significantly impacted the profit margins and costing of high power industrial burner suppliers.
Increasing industrialization and regulation for industrial applications will have a positive impact on demand for high power industrial burners, and the market is anticipated to progress at around 4.1% CAGR through 2031.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
What are the Key Opportunities Awaiting High Power Industrial Burner Manufacturers?
Rise in consumption of oil & gas has been witnessed in developed and developing regions. Thus, industries are focusing on expanding their production facilities through onshore and offshore exploration of oil & gas to cater to the increasing demand and supply of the same, and since the oil & gas sector is one of the prominent end uses of high power industrial burners.
Additionally, increasing regulations for the use of high power industrial burners in power generation are further set to create opportunities for market players. Growing population across various regions is demanding more energy, which is the prime reason behind governments increasing expenditure on new power generation plants, and high power industrial burners play an important role in the successful and safe operation of thermal as well as bio gas power generation plants.
What Restraints Do High Power Industrial Burner Suppliers Face?
With volatile capacity regulations in various end-use industries, manufacturers are facing problems of frequently updating their pre designed industrial burners. Along with this, volatile demand from regions such as South Asia & Pacific and East Asia will have a direct impact on the sales growth of various global players.
Rising raw material prices directly destabilize the supply chain and a product’s selling price. Constant and unpredictable rise in the prices of raw materials of high power industrial burners is a growing concern amongst manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region. This, in turn, is anticipated to hinder the progress of the market for high power industrial burners to some extent.
Why is Demand for High Velocity Burners surging?
Application of high velocity burners in various end-use industries such as power generation, metallurgy, and industrial is increasing. Fuel consumption is less while working with high velocity burners, which decreases overall operating cost.
Since the primary purpose of a high power industrial burner is to provide a high degree of heat penetration for heating & burning applications, high velocity burners fulfill this requirement with greater fuel efficiency, which is the prime reason why many end users prefer them.
Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of High Power Industrial Burners?
With an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 209.6 Mn, Europe is expected to be the most lucrative market for high power industrial burner suppliers. Russia is leading the European market, and is expected to witness 1.6X growth over the next ten years.
With increased industrialization and improvement in urban waste incarnation systems, high power industrial burners have gained significant sales in recent times.
What is the Growth Scenario of the U.S. Market for High Power Industrial Burners?
The North America market is anticipated to observe significant growth over the assessment period, and the U.S. will propel the sales of high power industrial burners in the region with the more than 3/4 market value share.
The U.S. has a highly developed market for high power industrial burners, owing to development of end-use industries in the country, such as power generation, metallurgy, oil & gas, industrial, and others, which is driving the sales of the high power industrial burners.
Also, new investments for construction and municipal waste incarnation by the U.S. Government are expected to drive sales of industrial burners in the country.
Will Germany Be a Lucrative Market for High Power Industrial Burner Manufacturers?
Germany is one of the fastest-growing markets in the European region, owing to rising demand from oil & gas and power generation sectors. It is expected that Germany will experience high incremental growth during the forecast period and progress at 4.7% CAGR.
Why are Duo Block High Power Industrial Burners the Most Used?
Dual block high power industrial burners are expected to hold the highest market share owing to enhanced high temp application in combustion systems. Dual block burners are expected to create US$ 506.8 Mn incremental opportunity by 2031.
Duo block burners enjoy higher application in boilers and steam generation, as they occupy less space and operate with lower noise.
Which Fuel Type of High Power Industrial Burners Generates Most Revenue?
By fuel type, gas burners accounted for around 45% demand in 2020.
High power industrial burners with gas fuel are widely used in various end-use industries, and this trend is anticipated to continue. With growing end-use industries such as oil & gas, chemicals, and others, demand for gas-fuelled high power industrial burners is set to grow steadily.
Which End Users Hold Lucrative Avenues for High Power Industrial Burner Producers?
The oil & gas sector accounted for more than 20% value share in 2020. Rise and expansion of this sector across the globe has led to high demand for high power industrial burners.
Other than oil & gas, construction and power generation sectors are experiencing significant development and growing emphasis on environmental sustainability, particularly in the European region. New oil & gas and petrochemical developments will make South Asia, Russia, and South America emerging markets for high power industrial burners over the coming years.
Majority of companies discussed in the report have focused on product launches mergers, and acquisitions. Strategies include innovation, collaborations with key players, partnerships, strategic alliances, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks.
Assessment of unit shipments, installations, and assembly price of high power industrial burners has been done in this study.
Some of the key developments are:
- On February 9, 2021, Baltur S.p.A introduced new dual block burners from the TBR Series, which are specifically designed for application in large thermal units, and, in particular, to be installed on water-tube heat generators.
- On March 11, 2021, Forbes announced its joint venture with Maier Vidorno, which is a part of Altios Group for Flemish Bio-Energy Plant Builder Vyncke.
- In 2020, ANDRITZ Group acquired 100% stake in Enviroburners Oy, a Finland-based company that manufactures, designs, produces, and supplies burner solutions.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies manufacturing high power industrial burners have been tracked by the team at Persistence Market Research, which are available in the full report. Ratings are on the basis of market share, market reach, clientele, etc.
High Power Industrial Burners Market Report Scope
Historical Data Available for
US$ Mn for Value
Key Regions Covered
Key Countries Covered
Key Market Segments Covered
Key Companies Profiled
Available upon Request
Key Segments Covered in High Power Industrial Burners Industry Survey
- Regenerative Burners
- High Velocity Burners
- Impulse Burners
- Radiant Burner
- Customized (Burner Boilers)
- Flat Flame Burners
- Oxygen Burners
- Sinter Burners
- Low & Ultra-low NOx Burners
- Flameless Burners
By Burner Design
- Mono-block High Power Industrial Burners
- Duo-block High Power Industrial Burners
By Fuel Type
- Gas High Power Industrial Burners
- Oil High Power Industrial Burners
- Dual Fuel High Power Industrial Burners
By Rated Power
- 1 to 5 MW High Power Industrial Burners
- 5 to 10 MW High Power Industrial Burners
- 10 to 20 MW High Power Industrial Burners
- 20 to 50 MW High Power Industrial Burners
- 50 to 100 MW High Power Industrial Burners
- High Power Industrial Burners for Boilers
- High Power Industrial Burners for Steam and Gas Turbines
- High Power Industrial Burners for HRSG
- High Power Industrial Burners for Furnace/Forges
- High Power Industrial Burners for Hot Air Generators
- High Power Industrial Burners for Incineration
By End Use
- High Power Industrial Burners for Metallurgy
- High Power Industrial Burners for Power Generation
- CHP & CCHP
- High Power Industrial Burners for Oil & Gas
- High Power Industrial Burners for Cement & Refractories
- High Power Industrial Burners for Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- High Power Industrial Burners for Industrial Co-generation Plants
- High Power Industrial Burners for District Heating
- High Power Industrial Burners for Pulp & Paper
- High Power Industrial Burners for Marine
- High Power Industrial Burners for Municipal Waste Incineration
FAQs Answered in Market Study
- What is the size of the high power industrial burners market at present?
The global high power industrial burners market is currently valued at close to US$ 1.5 Bn.
- What is the demand outlook for high power industrial burners through 2031?
By 2031, sales of high power industrial burners are slated to reach 30,000 units.
- At what CAGR did the high power industrial burners industry expand over the last 5 years?
The market for high power industrial burners expanded at 3.6% CAGR from 2016 to 2020.
- What are the key trends being witnessed in this landscape?
Design of low-emissivity models and collaboration with local distributors & end users by OEMS are major trends being witnessed in this space.
- What is the market share of the top 5 players manufacturing high power industrial burners?
Top 5 players are together account for around 55% market share.
- At what percentage is the market in Europe going to register growth?
The market for high power industrial burners in Europe is projected to expand at over 4% CAGR through 2031.
- Which countries are key producers of high power industrial burners?
The U.S. and Germany are key high power industrial burner producing countries.
- What is the market situation in South Korea and Japan?
South Korea and Japan are markets set to expand at around 6% CAGRs through 2031.
- Which countries are major exporters of high power industrial burners?
The U.S., Nordic, and Germany are key exporting countries of high power industrial burners.
Enquiry before Buying
- Is the market research conducted by Persistence Market Research?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Persistence Market Research, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
- What research methodology is followed by Persistence Market Research?
Persistence Market Research follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
- Who are the respondents for primary research?
Persistence Market Research speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
- What are the sources of secondary research?
Persistence Market Research conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
- Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.
- How can I buy this report?
Persistence Market Research provides a secure online payment system to buy reports seamlessly. You can buy the report securely and safely.