Bulletproof Security Glass Market
Global Market Study on Bulletproof Security Glass: Automotive & Construction Remain Top End-use Sectors; Emerging Economies to Generate Significant Demand in the Coming Years
Premium vehicles to emerge as a highly contributing application area in the global bulletproof security glass market
The growing need of security in every sphere has marked the growth of bulletproof security glass market. It is finding its way in various applications like armoured cash truck, ATM booths, premium vehicles, banks, and others. While a majority areas of developed regions demand bulletproof security glass in as many applications as possible, developing economies are also witnessing significantly growing demand following the increasing need for reliable security.
According to the research report, bank security glasses is a leading application segment of the market, which is expected to reach a value of over US$ 2,000 Mn by the end of 2026. However, the future prospects are brighter for the automotive industry, as the premium vehicles market is expected to lead in terms of growth rate. The premium vehicles value in global bulletproof security glass market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Guardian Industries Corp.
- China Glass Holdings Limited
- Sisecam Group
- Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp.
- Phoenicia Flat Glass Industries Ltd.
- Schott AG
- Scheuten Glass Holdings B.V.
- Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
- Duratuf Glass Industries (P) Ltd.
- Jeet & Jeet Glass and Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Increase in the number of financial institutions to fuel the market for bulletproof security glass in the near future
The need to ensure maximum safety of financial institutions and reduce risks to human life is expected to drive the market across the globe. The new horizons of financial services and organizations, have improved the prospects of bulletproof glass application, including several new smaller subsequent financial authorities that require high-end security. The infrastructural development in the financial sector is higher in the budding economies, such as India & China. The market will thus possibly encounter with higher growth opportunities in these markets.
Other than financial institutions, the bulletproof security glass market is also finding its growing importance in the defense industry. Regions that are highly vulnerable to terrorist attacks such as Israel, Iraq and Syria, have been witnessing surging demand from automotive as well as building construction end-use sectors. Increasing demand for bulletproof vehicles from military and defense installations and important buildings has been a key driver for the regional market growth.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Unfavourable laws and non-compliance with quality standards may hamper revenue growth of the global market
Various regions across the globe have laws that prohibit the use of bulletproof security glass. Philadelphia has attempted to enact laws prohibiting the use of bulletproof security glass in the infrastructure of certain businesses, owing to illegal functioning of restaurants as bars, and illegal supply of liquor, both of which attract large crowds that may prove to be a public nuisance. Further, manufacturers operating in developing regions do not seem to meet the international quality standards primarily owing to insufficient R&D investment, which ultimately affects the export activities.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
|By End Use||
Key Questions Answered
- How the market has performed over the past few years?
- What have been the challenges for market participants and how did they overcome them?
- How has the technology landscape evolved over the past years?
- How the competitors have performed and what have been their growth strategies?
- What is the market potential expected to look like in near future across the globe?
- How to sustain and grow market share?
- What should be the future course of action?
- Where do I currently stand?
- Which are the segments, factors, regions offering promising growth potential?
- What are the trends in the market and am I ready for the
- Global Sales of Bulletproof Security Glass to Surpass US$ 6 Bn by 2026 End; Construction & Automotive to Remain at the Forefront in Terms of End-use
- Global Bulletproof Security Glass Market to Register a CAGR of 9.1% during 2017 - 2025; Asia Pacific is Estimated to Account for Significant Market Value Share by 2025 End
- Global Bulletproof Security Glass Market Expected to Reach US$3972.5 million by 2021