- Market Research
- Arthroscopic Devices Market Segmented By Arthroscopes, Arthroscopic Hand Instrument, Fluid Management Devices, Power Shaver Systems, Radiofrequency Systems, Visualization Systems, Arthroscopic Shaver Systems, Disposables, Interference Screws, Suture Anchors, Arthroscopy Implants, Arthroscopic shavers, Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Systems and Wands, Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Systems, Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Wands
Growing Adoption of Arthroscopic Surgery for Knee Osteoarthritis
Knee Osteoarthritis can be treated with arthroscopic devices with minimally invasive surgical procedures through a tiny incision. These devices offer greater mobility and pain relief compared to open knee surgery. Moreover, rising prevalence of osteoarthritis is increasing the patient pool, which is expected to boost growth of the global arthroscopic devices market.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Smith & Nephew Plc.
- CONMED Corporation
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Olympus Corporation
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Johnson & Johnson
Development of Customized Arthroscopic Devices Offering Better Surgical Output
Customized (patient-specific) arthroscopic devices has gained notable traction for its cost and time efficiency along with better surgical output in recent years offering huge opportunities to key market players.
- For instance, Griportho Surgicals Private Limited, an Indian company, offers customized arthroscopic implants such as ACL screws, ACL suture disc, and endo button to fulfill specific product requirements.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Strategic Expansion and Product Launches to Increase Market Presence
Manufacturers of arthroscopic devices are focusing on expansion of their manufacturing facilities to improve production capabilities, which is one of the key factors accelerating the arthroscopic devices market growth during the forecast period.
- For instance, in October 2016, Smith & Nephew Plc. opened a new manufacturing plant in Costa Rica for sports medicine and orthopedic device manufacturing.
The arthroscopic devices market players covered in this report are Arthrex, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc., Johnson & Johnson, CONMED Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, Stryker Corporation, and Richard Wolf GmbH. These market leaders are engaged in various product launches and development activities focusing on orthopedic surgical treatments to increase their market presence, globally.
- For instance, in November 2018, DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson) launched PUREVUE HD visualization for minimally invasive endoscopic surgery for arthroscopic soft tissue procedures.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Technological Advancements Shaping the Future of Arthroscopic Devices
Growing demand for arthroscopic devices in the field of sports medicine, is anticipated to offer huge opportunities for market players, on the back of which, the market will be valued in excess of US $10 Bn by the end of 2029.
Manufacturers are developing arthroscopic devices to improve visualization with high-definition cameras, superior suturing techniques, and customized suturing materials. For instance, in March 2017, DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine (Johnson & Johnson), launched TRUESPAN meniscal repair system for ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) and Meniscal repair to make surgeries more reproducible.
Over the years, market consolidation activities such as mergers and acquisitions by leading arthroscopic device manufacturers have favored market growth, and the market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2019-2029). For instance, in November 2018, Stryker announced the acquisition of K2M Group Holdings, Inc. for $1.4 billion to strengthen and expand its product offerings in minimally invasive arthroscopic devices and increase manufacturing capabilities.
Such industrial developmental activities can strengthen the arthroscopic devices market and also create significant opportunities for arthroscopic devices market players.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
A comprehensive perspective of the arthroscopic devices market has led our analysts to infer that the arthroscopic devices market is growing at a remarkable rate, with North America and Europe leading the global arthroscopic devices market. Increasing prevalence of arthritis and sports injuries are anticipated to provide huge growth opportunities for the key players in the arthroscopic devices market.
Also, innovations in arthroscopy visualization systems will contribute to the growth of the global arthroscopic devices market. In addition, growing demand for knee and hip arthroscopy is anticipated to fuel growth of the global arthroscopic devices market.
Key Segments of Arthroscopic Devices Market
PMR’s study on the arthroscopic devices market offers information divided into three important segments- product type, end user, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Key Questions Answered in PMR’s Arthroscopic Devices Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for arthroscopic devices market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for arthroscopy surgery during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the arthroscopic devices market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the arthroscopic devices market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the arthroscopic devices market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the arthroscopic devices market to upscale their position in this landscape?