The growing gardening activities demand more than just conventional spade, trowel and pruners. Electric pruning shears are motorized pruners. The electric pruning shears are handheld tools that require lesser amount of strength while cutting vines and small plants. Widely enhancing the overall productivity, the electric pruning shears are highly demanded across geographies.
Electric Pruning Shears Market: Dynamics
The increasing time spent by consumers on leisure and recreational activities has brought gardening activities in the limelight. Coupled with the rising disposable income, the consumers are now focusing on the technologically advanced gardening tools. This rising demand, in turn, has led to mass production of electric pruning shears and thereby brought down the production costs, further propelling the electric pruning shears market. The increasing inclination towards DIY (Do – It – Yourself) activities has resulted in a substantial rise in the demand for electric pruning shears owing to its ease of operation. Marketed individually and in kit packs (including battery, pruner, charger and bag), electric pruning shears can also complimented with a variety of accessories to provide easy accessibility of the product.
Technologically lagging countries such as countries mainly in Asia are noted to still employ conventional tools in the gardening activities. This acts as a barrier in the growth of electric pruning shears market. However, the impact is anticipated to be nullified up to a certain level owing to the penetration and rising prominence of electric pruning shears in such economies.
Several electric pruning shears seen in the market are noted to be right- or left – handed. However, electric pruning shears operable with both hands are also available in the market. Offering ergonomic and light weight electric pruning shears are observed to be the trend in the electric pruning shears market.
Electric Pruning Shears Market: Segmentation
The global electric pruning shears market can be segmented on the basis of product type, mode of operation and application.
On the basis of product type, the electric pruning shears market can be segmented into:
- Wired Electric Pruning Shears
- Wireless / Battery Operated Electric Pruning Shears
On the basis of mode of operation, the electric pruning shears market can be segmented into:
- Manual Electric Pruning Shears
- Automatic Electric Pruning Shears
On the basis of end use, the electric pruning shears market can be segmented into:
- DIY (Do – It – Yourself)
- Commercial & Institutional
Electric Pruning Shears Market: Regional Outlook
The manufacturing of electric pruning shears is noted to be concentrated in the countries of Europe. While the consumption trend is global, Europe electric pruning shears market is anticipated to account for a larger proportion. The consumers in these countries are reported to spend the highest time on leisure and recreational activities and hence, a rise in the gardening activities is also noted in the region, driving the electric pruning shears market. Following Europe, the North America electric pruning shears is expected to register a sizeable consumption of electric pruning shears. Increased disposable income and better technological adoption in The US and Canada can be attributed to the growth in the electric pruning shears market in this region. While gardening activities in regions such as Latin America, East Asia and South Asia are mostly confined to using conventional tools, the growth in the electric pruning shears market in such regions is higher than the global average. This is due to the rising awareness around advanced tools and growing inclination towards DIY activities pertaining to gardening and other activities. The growth in the construction sector in Middle East & Africa also contributes to the growth of electric pruning shears market in the region.
Some of the market participants in the global electric pruning shears market identified across the value chain include ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG, INFACO s.a.s., Davide e Luigi Volpi S.p.a., FELCO SA, Pellenc South Africa (PTY) LTD, CASTELLARI s.r.l., AGRO DE AREND, Active s.r.l., ZANON S.r.l., Makita UK, Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GmbH & Co. KG, SNA Europe SAS and Ryobi Limited, among others.
The Electric Pruning Shears research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Electric Pruning Shears market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Electric Pruning Shears research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, scaffold type, position, number of points and number of tiers.
The Electric Pruning Shears report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Electric Pruning Shears Market Segments
- Electric Pruning Shears Market Dynamics
- Electric Pruning Shears Market Size
- Electric Pruning Shears Market Supply & Demand Scenario
- Electric Pruning Shears Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Electric Pruning Shears Market Competition & Companies Involved
- Electric Pruning Shears Market Value Chain
Regional Analysis for Electric Pruning Shears Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Electric Pruning Shears report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Electric Pruning Shears report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Electric Pruning Shears report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Electric Pruning Shears Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Electric Pruning Shears market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Electric Pruning Shears market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected Electric Pruning Shears market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for Electric Pruning Shears market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint