According to the latest market research published by Persistence Market Research, the global cosmetic threads market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period (2018–2026). The global cosmetic threads market is projected to reach US$ 161.6 Mn by 2026, attesting the highest growth of barb & cone threads segment, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period. The overall market is anticipated to grow 1.9X in terms of value over the forecast period 2018-2026.
The face lift segment represents the highest market share among the application types. Continuous growth in the aesthetic industry, increasing treatment affordability as well as popularity of minimally invasive method promotes the market growth of cosmetic threads. The market for cosmetic threads is also driven by the increased product launches, rising geriatric population, increasing affordability of treatment, lower pricing and reduced time. However, certain factors such as stringent government regulations, associated risks and complications, lack of skilled professionals as well as popularity of other non-surgical methods is expected to restrict the market growth of cosmetic threads.
The report analyzes the cosmetic threads market in terms of value (US$) by product type, application, end user and region. The report also provides information regarding market dynamics, pricing analysis, regulations, competitive landscape, current trends, market estimation and forecast, major deals in the cosmetic threads market etc. Companies are focusing on acquisitions, mergers, geographical expansion and new product launches for remaining competitive in the market.
In terms of value, the Europe cosmetic threads market is projected to hold the highest share over the forecast period of 2018-2026 followed by Latin America. Both these regions represent the established market for cosmetic threads. In terms of growth rate, North America leads the market with a CAGR of 8.0% owing to the recent FDA approval for the technique and increasing market traction for this minimally invasive procedure. This is followed by the Asia Pacific regional market owing to the growing medical tourism, large number of regional market players as well as rapid growth of the aesthetics market in the region.
Key Research Findings
- Market growth is expected to be primarily driven by increasing preference of this advanced technique over traditional surgical lifting procedures. Also, increasing developments by market players in this market such as product launches, regulatory approvals and geographical expansion also support revenue growth of the market
- Owing to the high efficacy of barb and cone threads as well as recent launches for this product type, it is expected to have the highest market share over the forecast period. This is followed by the screw and smooth threads product type
- Due to the rising number of procedures for face lift, this segment is anticipated to register the highest market share and growth rate over the forecast period
- Ambulatory surgical centers are projected to have the highest market attractiveness index in the global cosmetic threads market owing to the increasing preference of people for day-care centers that help in saving time and money
- Companies are working in the direction of meeting the requirements of various end users as quality and positive outcome are of utmost importance to end users in the global market
Major players for cosmetic threads market covered in the report include Sinclair Pharma, Aptos International Ltd., Healux Corporation, Intraline, Metro Korea Co., Ltd., Hansbiomed Co. Ltd., Schuco, Dermax Technology Limited, Auro Technology Limited, Modern Aesthetics and others.
For more insights on the global cosmetic threads market, write to Persistence Market Research analysts at firstname.lastname@example.org