Facial Rejuvenation Market
Global Market Study on Facial Rejuvenation: Botulinum Toxin to Remain Dominant Product Type Through 2026 Owing to Growing Popularity of Minimally Invasive Facial Treatment
Facial Rejuvenation Market Segmented By Topical Products, Botulinum Products, Dermal Fllers, Chemical Peels, Micro Abrasion Equipment and Equipment in Hospital, Dermatology Clinics and Beauty Centers and Spa
Geographically, the global facial rejuvenation market is expected to be dominated by North America due to increasing number of non-surgical aesthetic procedures and higher adoption of advanced facial rejuvenation products. The growing number of procedures, increasing aging and mid-aged population coupled with increasing spending on facial rejuvenation products are the other factors expected to fuel the growth of the facial rejuvenation market in the region.
The U.S. is expected to be the most lucrative market for facial rejuvenation in North America. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, more than 14.2 million cosmetic minimally invasive procedures were performed in 2015 in the U.S.
Their low cost as compared to surgical procedures is also a factor expected to increase their adoption. Higher penetration of facial rejuvenation products for age defying and youthful look coupled with increasing number of aesthetic procedures is expected to drive the growth of the U.S. facial rejuvenation market over the forecast period.
Europe is expected to be second leading regional market for facial rejuvenation due to increasing number of non-invasive or minimum invasive procedures as well as rapidly aging and large mid-aged population. Usually, surgical procedures are used for facial rejuvenation, but from the last couple of decades the adoption of non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures has increased at a significant rate due to their relatively low cost.
Besides, extended efforts are been made by various facial rejuvenation product manufacturers to increase their market footprint by undergoing collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions with different local facial rejuvenation product manufacturers, e.g., Merz and Teijin signed a partnership agreement to Bring Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin A) to Japan in 2017.
In terms of revenue share, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa stand at the third, fourth and fifth place, respectively, in the global facial rejuvenation market. With high revenue share, North America is expected to be the fast-growing regional market due to higher adoption of facial rejuvenation products, increased spending on cosmetic procedures, and presence of leading facial rejuvenation product manufacturers. North America was the first region to introduce regulations for cosmetics- and aesthetic-related procedures.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Merz Pharma
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- Galderma (Nestlé Skin Health)
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- llergan plc (Actavis plc)
Market Value and Forecast
The global facial rejuvenation market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period 2018–2026. The global facial rejuvenation market is expected to be dominated by North America with 39.0% market share in 2018 and 43.3% market share by the end of 2026.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
- The North America facial rejuvenation market is expected to represent a high absolute opportunity of US$ 596.6 Mn in 2018 over 2017.
- Introduction of various non-surgical procedures to treat early aging, wrinkles, nasal folds, glabellar lines, forehead lines and volume loss in lower face with instant results is expected to drive the growth of the global facial rejuvenation market over the forecast period.
- Various manufacturers are making efforts to increase their market footprint specially that of advanced facial rejuvenation products such as botulinum products, dermal fillers in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa, which is also expected to enhance the growth of the global facial rejuvenation market.
- Latin America is expected to follow North America in the global facial rejuvenation market.
- Latin America experienced the drastic surge in the number of facial rejuvenation procedures performed in 2013 and 2014, owing to which it has experienced steady growth. The dramatic surge in the non-invasive surgical procedures was due to increased product reach, availability of skilled personnel and availability of advanced facial rejuvenation options.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period. Chemical peels were rationally used in Asia Pacific as an effective option for facial rejuvenation but increasing availability of products such as botulinum and dermal fillers, which are efficient and provide instant results, is a factor expected to drive the growth of the facial rejuvenation market in the region.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Factors and Trends Impacting the Growth of the Facial Rejuvenation Market
- Currently, botulinum products and dermal fillers are the most prominent types of products used for facial rejuvenation due to their high-end efficacy and instant results.
- Consumers prefer prescription-based facial rejuvenation products with clinically proven track record for the procedure, which increases the adoption of botulinum products and dermal fillers, enhancing the growth of the facial rejuvenation market
- Increasing use of lased-based equipment for permanent facial hair removal and minimizing skin pigmentation is also expected to drive the growth of the facial rejuvenation market.
- Facial rejuvenation procedure with botulinum products and dermal fillers in combination for enhanced results is expected to contribute to the growth of the market for facial rejuvenation.
- Growing trend of medical tourism in regions such as Latin America and Asia-Pacific is the other factor expected to contribute to the growth of the facial rejuvenation market.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
The Global Facial Rejuvenation Market is Segmented Based