- Market Research
- Water Test Kit Market segmentation By parameter: Physical (pH, Temperature, TDS (Conductivity/Salinity) , Turbidity , Hardness), Chemical (Arsenic, Chloride, Fluoride, Iron, Nitrate, Residual Chlorine, Dissolved Oxygen, Phosphorous, Ammonia), Biological (E-Coli and Coliforms, BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand), COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand)); type of water: Pond Water, Marine Water, Sewage Effluent, Potable Water, Swimming Pool Water, Cooling & Boiling Water (From Industrial process); end user sector: Institutional, Government Based Research & Development Agencies, Private Based Research & Development Agencies, Commercial, Beverage & Food Processing, Industrial & Manufacturing, Leisure & Hospitality, Healthcare, Food Service
Water Testing Kit Market: Overview
Water Testing Kits are the tools used for testing of untreated water sources such as ground water, rain water, tap water and water from municipal and industrial processes etc. These kits are widely used for testing different features of a water sample such as turbidity, salinity, diffused oxygen ingredients, hardness and various other characteristics. The range of Water Test Kits includes Hardness, Alkalinity, Chlorides, Phosphates, Sulphites, Fluorides, Residual Chlorine, Iron testing etc. These Kits are highly economical, simple-to-use and can test water quickly, anywhere. These kits are well acclaimed for features such as compact sized and mobile, user friendly, accurate and instantaneous results and so on. The Water Test Kits have a Long service life as well. Globally, The Water Testing Kit has found its usage among various sectors such as government and private research institutions, analytical laboratories, industrial and agricultural sectors etc.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Water Testing Kit Market: Dynamics
Since the laboratory facilities are not readily available in the rural areas, the rural area presents a huge business opportunity for Water Testing Kit market growth. The Water Testing Kits are available at different price range in the market as per array of measurement of desired water characteristics. All types of water test kits are equal in demand based on their end use. Many of the water testing kits are self-contained kits that do not require any other equipment, such as a photometer, for testing the sample, which makes them cost effective as well as highly portable, fast and convenient. The Water Test Kit equipment market is majorly in organised sector with more than half of total share in terms of sales.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Water Testing Kit Market: Drivers& Restrains
The global water testing kit market is currently witnessing an elevated growth with the key factors such as increasing government regulations for water quality, environmental concerns such as water contamination & pollution, rapid industrialization and urbanization. In recent times with the growth in research & development in laboratories both in government and private organisations, agrochemicals industry etc. too is expected to fuel the growth of water testing kit market.
However, some factors like lack of public awareness and lack of capital investment due to low technological advances by equipment manufacturers acts as restraining factors for the water testing kit market.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Water Testing Kit Market: Segmentation
|On the basis of parameter type||
|On the basis of type of water||
|On the basis of end user sector||
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Water Testing Kit Market: Region-Wise Outlook
On the basis of geographic regions, the global water test kit market is segmented into seven key market segments namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Europe is the global leader manufacturer and exporter of water testing kit. The water testing kit market in this region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Its demand is going to be increased in the coming time as testing of drinking water quality on a regular basis is important part for maintaining a good health.
Water Testing Kit Market: Key Players
Key players reported across the value chain of global water testing kit market include:
- LaMotte Company
- Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Ltd
- Palintest (The Halma Group)
- Taylor Technologies
- KAR Laboratories, Inc.
- Micro Essential Laboratory Inc
- Transchem Agritech Pvt. Limited
- Plasti Surge Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Flinn Scientific, Inc.
- APEC Water Systems
- Galgo (UK) Limited
- Camlab Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint