- Market Research
- Radio Frequency Components Market is Segmented by components such as RF filter (RX/TX FILTERS), duplexers, power amplifiers, antenna switches, and demodulators with applications such as cellular phones, tablets and note books, SMART TVs, and STB (Set Top Box) having modules such as TX module, RX module, antenna switch module, duplexer + PA module, multi duplexer module, and RX + duplexer module.
Radio frequency components are the fundamental components required by any communication device for its proper functioning. The advancements in technology and miniaturization property (capability to fit in small size) of RF components are the factors driving this market forward. In addition, with advancements in universal mobile telecommunication network (3G and 4G), the market has seen high demand for tuners and switchers for offering precise functionality to other radio frequency devices such as demodulators, power amplifiers, etc. Although, the radio frequency components market is witnessing good growth, the production of radio frequency components requires significant investment from vendors, posing a challenge to the growth of radio frequency component market.
The radio frequency components market is segmented on the basis of components, modules, applications, and geography. The radio frequency components market is segmented on the basis of its components into five major categories, namely- RF filter (RX/TX FILTERS), duplexers, power amplifiers, antenna switches, and demodulators. On the basis of applications, the radio frequency components market is segmented into four major categories, namely- cellular phones, tablets and note books, SMART TVs, and STB (Set Top Box). The global traction transformer market is further segmented on the basis of modules into six major categories, namely- TX module, RX module, antenna switch module, duplexer + PA module, multi duplexer module, and RX + duplexer module. The radio frequency components market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World (ROW).
Some of the leading players in the radio frequency components market include Triquint Semiconductors (U.S.), Murata Manufacturing (Japan), RDA Microelectronics (China), Skyworks Inc. (U.S.), RF Micro devices (U.S.), and AVAGO Technologies (U.S.). Other key players in the market include, ANADIGICS Inc., Vectron International, Tektronix, Inc., Epson Toyocom, WIN Semiconductors Corp., and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Key geographies evaluated in this report are:
- North America
- France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Key features of this report
- Drivers, restraints, and challenges shaping the Radio Frequency Components market dynamics
- Latest innovations and key events in the industry
- Analysis of business strategies of the top players
- Radio Frequency Components market estimates and forecasts(2015 -2021)
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.