Frozen Fruits Market
Global Market Study on Frozen Fruits: Demand for Tropical Fruits to Remain High
Frozen Fruits Market Segmented By Frozen Fruits and Vegetables, Frozen Fruit Bar, Canned, Dried and Frozen Fruit, Frozen Food, IQF Fruits
Revenue from the frozen fruits market totaled approximately US$ 2.4 Bn in 2021, and according to this revised analysis by Persistence Market Research, it is expected to increase 1.6X by the end of the decade.
This intelligence survey on the frozen fruits market has also predicted the industry to progress at a healthy CAGR of 5.4% over the next ten years. Germany is anticipated to hold the largest market share of 18% in the European region.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Uran Food Group Limited.
- Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- Kendall Frozen Fruits Inc.
- Ardo NV.
- SunOpta Inc.
- Welch Foods.
- Kerry Group Plc.
Key Points Covered in Frozen Fruits Market Survey:
- Market estimates and forecast 2021-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise analysis
- Competition mapping and benchmarking
- Brand share and market share analysis
- Key product innovations and regulatory climate
- COVID-19 impact on demand for frozen fruits and how to navigate
- Recommendation on key winning strategies
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Rising Popularity of Frozen Fruits to Fuel Industry Growth
Awareness about eating healthy and staying fit has become a common trend in recent times, and this trend is expected to only progress over the coming years. Demand for healthy fruits and vegetables has seen a major shift, and since it’s not always possible to get seasonal fruits and vegetables all year long, demand for frozen fruits has risen.
- In August 2021, for the very first time, Vietnam shipped a large batch of 22 tons of frozen fruits of Indochina Dragonplum. The Vietnam Trade Office in Australia has stated that this is the first time such a volume has been shipped from Vietnam to Australia. The shipment is expected to fetch more than 390,000 AUD.
- Dole, an agricultural multinational company, expanded its manufacturing footprint by extending a new frozen fruit facility in McDonough, Ga. The new 60,000-sq.-ft. plant opened on 28 January 2021, and is fully automated with four manufacturing lines that can put out 60 million pounds of frozen fruits every year. This new facility is the third plant the company has for frozen fruits.
With imports and exports of frozen fruits rising and companies increasing their production and manufacturing capacities, we are expecting to see some major changes in the global frozen fruits market landscape.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Red Fruits & Berries to Remain King throughout Forecast Period
The red fruits & berries segment is anticipated to retain its dominance in the global frozen fruits market throughout the study period ending 2021 – 2031. The red fruits & berries segment by fruit type is expected to reach around 1/2 market value share in 2031.
Even though red fruits & berries is already the largest segment, it should still record a steady CAGR in terms of value during the period of assessment.
An absolute dollar opportunity can potentially be exploited in the red fruits & berries segment in the year 2031 over 2021 making it too large and lucrative for any stakeholder in the global frozen fruits market to ignore.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Red Fruits & Berries Segment to Register Highest CAGR in Asia Pacific Frozen Fruits Market
With respect to revenue contribution, the red fruits & berries segment in the Asia Pacific frozen fruits market is predicted to grow at a robust CAGR for the duration of the study.
By Fruit Type