Clinical communication and collaboration is an established component of Clinical Labs and Hospitals and in many retail enterprises. With the increasing health issues, the need for the availability of patients’ data in a centralized, informed manner is increasing rapidly. This data also helps in improvising the healthcare industry’s efforts to maximize the quality and efficiency of the services delivered to their patients.
Real-time analytics, along with clinical communication and collaboration solutions, can help analyze information from many sources into the one place, and the benefits can be life-saving in healthcare. The results gained by analyzing health data can provide actionable insights to the users. This data also helps improve operational quality and efficiency, and hence, the healthcare industry is rapidly transitioning from volume- to value-based healthcare.
Using the RTHS, clinicians, hospital staff, and physicians are able to identify and address the gaps in care, to support improvements in clinical and quality outcomes and financial performance. This factor is going to increase the demand for clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the global market.
The global clinical communication and collaboration market is being continuously studied with a deep understanding of the macro and forecast factors to provide a detailed analysis to clients. Data compliance and reporting solutions drive the global demand for clinical communication and collaborations over the coming period.
The global clinical communication and collaboration market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~ 14%, and is estimated to reach a value of ~ US$ 1.3 Bn& by the end of the forecast period. Moreover, in the global study of clinical communication and collaborations, PMR has considered only the new sales of clinical communication and collaboration across the historical and forecast period.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Vocera Communications, Inc.
- Intelligent Business Communication – AGNITY
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Jive Software, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Everbridge, Inc.
- PerfectServe, Inc.
- Uniphy Health Holding LLC
- NEC Corporation
- PatientSafe Solutions
- Spok Inc.
Advancement in IT Systems and Healthcare Technologies among Vital Factors Driving the Global Market
The advancements in IT systems and healthcare technologies play an important role in fueling the growth of digital healthcare IT solutions. Developments in mobile health technology has emerged as a natural extension of the new generation of healthcare systems and IT solutions. Also, federal mandates encourage healthcare organizations to adopt advanced IT systems and technologies in order to improve patient care experience and care team communication.
The current set of clinical communication and collaboration solutions support the user database, including physicians, hospital staff such as nurses, surgeons, and others, and also out of the hospital staff such as delivery guys, clinical lab operators, and others. All these factors are supporting the rapid adoption of hospital automation solutions, and ultimately, fueling the growth of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the healthcare market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Critical Need to Address Communication Inefficiencies in Healthcare Organizations
Even after advancements in the healthcare sector in the U.S., many healthcare professionals are still communicating with each other through common text messaging services such as SMS and MMS. These services are insecure and also not suitable for critical, time-sensitive communication, as messages are not encrypted and their immediate delivery is also not guaranteed.
Thus, to address communication inefficiencies, healthcare organizations are increasingly adopting messaging clinical communication and collaboration platforms that are more secure and allow doctors, nurses, and other healthcare staff to use smartphones in order to communicate in a secure and reliable manner.
Implementing clinical communication and collaboration solutions improves clinical workflow, patient care, satisfaction, and clinical outcomes. Due to these factors, clinical communication and collaboration in the healthcare market is witnessing rapid growth.
The adoption of mobile applications and IT systems are increasing day-by-day in hospitals and healthcare centers in order to improve patient care, safety, and satisfaction. Currently, clinical communication and collaboration platforms and mobile computing solutions help deliver improved care, team collaboration, and efficiency in day-to-day operations in hospitals and health centers.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Market in North America and Western Europe Display Significant Growth Potential
In the global Clinical communication and collaboration market, North America and Western Europe regions are estimated to witness a healthy growth rate over the forecast period due to rapid pace of digitization, new technology changes across the world in the coming years. North America is followed by Western Europe in the global Clinical communication and collaboration market owing to the significant growth in the adoption of next generation Alarm Management platforms and advanced IT Systems.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Clinical Communication and Collaboration Market Structure
The global Clinical communication and collaboration market is consolidated due to the presence of limited companies in the market. Moreover, Tier 1 players are generating ~ US$ 200 Mn through the sales of Clinical communication and collaborations across the globe. According to a global in-depth study, Vocera Communications Inc., Intelligent Business Communication AGNITY, Cisco Systems, Microsoft Corporation are projected to account for a prominent share in the global Clinical communication and collaboration market.
Key Questions Answered in the Clinical communication and Collaboration Market Report
- How is the Clinical communication and collaboration market expected to grow over the projected period?
- What direction is the Clinical communication and collaboration market expected to take in terms of value during the forecast period?
- What is the expected impact of macroeconomic factors on the Clinical communication and collaboration market in the future?
- What are the key factors driving the Clinical communication and collaboration market?
- What are the significant opportunities and improvement areas for the Clinical communication and collaboration providers of Clinical communication and collaboration?
- What are the key developments and trends taking place in the Clinical communication and collaboration market?
- Which emerging countries are expected to create significant growth opportunities in the Clinical communication and collaboration market?
Clinical Communication and Collaboration Market: Taxonomy
PMR’s research study on the global clinical communication and collaboration market offers a detailed market taxonomy, wherein the key segments have been discussed in detail. The segmentation of the clinical communication and collaboration market has been offered on the basis of component, End User and Content Type. Every segment has been analyzed in detail and data pertaining to the growth of each segment has been included in the study.
Clinical Communication and Collaboration Market: Key Questions Answered in the Report
The research study on the clinical communication and collaboration market offers inclusive insights about the growth of the market in the most comprehensible manner for better understanding of users. The insights offered in the clinical communication and collaboration report answer some of the most salient questions that assist the stakeholders in gauging all the emerging possibilities.
- How has the rapidly changing business environment turned into major growth engines for the clinical communication and collaboration market?
- How ensuring compliance with industry regulations is boosting the clinical communication and collaboration market?
- What are the key trends that are constantly shaping the growth of the clinical communication and collaboration market?
- Which are the prominent regions offering plentiful opportunities for the clinical communication and collaboration market?
- What are the key differential strategies adopted by key players to command a significant chunk of the global market share?
- Clinical Communication and Collaboration Market Study: Growing Adoption of IoT Enabled Solutions for Healthcare Surveillance Favoring Growth
- Global Clinical Communication and Collaboration Market Revenue Growth Driven by Rising Need for Seamless Communication in Healthcare, Reveals Persistence Market Research