Virtual networking is being widely used across most organizations, because it perfectly helps connects clients and the workforce virtually. Virtual networking solutions provide high-speed network connectivity, reliability, security, and management, which makes these solutions suitable for every organization. Solution and service providers help organizations extend their resources to their other branch locations or mobile locations to fulfill customer demand and manage day-to-day business activities. These solutions also support many other services such as video conferencing, e-Commerce, and content hosting, virtually, which is further driving the adoption of virtual networking solutions and services across enterprises, globally.
On the back of these factors, the virtual networking market is anticipated to expand 7.5X from 2020 to 2030, due to increasing adoption of virtual networking solutions and services by small and medium enterprises across the world.
Key Takeaways from Virtual Networking Market Study
- Demand for cloud-based virtual network services is expected to surge with increasing integration of networks with clouds.
- The large enterprises segment holds the largest share of the virtual networking market; however, the small and medium enterprises segment is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period.
- As far as this field is concerned, countries across the globe such as Germany, India, China, the U.S., Japan, Brazil, the U.K., and Russia are witnessing changes at a faster pace, owing to the rising number of business expansions in these countries.
- Many countries are undergoing digitalization across all industry verticals, and the governments in these countries are taking initiatives to promote digital and technological growth, which is resulting in rapid adoption of virtual networking solutions.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected most sectors, but the virtual networking market is set to benefit, due to surging demand for Internet, mobile applications, and multimedia services.
“Virtual networking solution and service providers can focus on small and medium enterprises, but they need to fulfill demand on a global level. Demand for virtual networking in small and medium enterprises could be less, but if service providers succeed in reaching a large number of SMEs, they could earn good revenue from these enterprises,” says a PMR analyst.
Rapid Shift of Enterprises toward Mobility of Organizations Fuelling Market Growth
Enterprises are adopting new technologies in order to grow their business. Rapid shift toward mobility of organizations has led to the high usage of virtual networking. These solutions provide remote access to critical data from any location, which helps organizations increases the mobility of their operations. Also, users accessing data from remote areas can easily be managed and monitored from a central location. Since managed virtual private networks have helped enterprises adopt mobility, businesses are now widely using virtual networking.
Find More Valuable Insights on Virtual Networking Market
Persistence Market Research puts forward an unbiased analysis of the global virtual networking market, providing historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. To understand the opportunities in the virtual networking market, it is segmented on the basis of component (solutions and services), enterprise size (small & medium enterprises and large enterprises), and end user (network service providers, telecom service providers, managed service providers, cloud service providers, data center providers, and enterprises), across seven major regions.
For additional insights on how growth of the virtual networking market will unfold over the next decade, write to the analyst at email@example.com
About PMR – Electronics, Semiconductor, and ICT Division
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Electronics, Semiconductor, and ICT team at Persistence Market Research helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over 500 reports on electronics, semiconductors, and ICT, of which, 100+ reports are specific for ICT, the team provides end-to-end research and analysis on regional trends, drivers for market growth, and research development efforts in the electronics, semiconductor, and ICT industry.