- Market Research
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Segmented By Discount, Business, Telecom, Media, Retail, M2M and Roaming Type with Model such as Reseller Mobile Virtual Network Operator, Full Mobile Virtual Network Operator, Service Operator Mobile Virtual Network Operator and Enhanced Service Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market: Introduction
Mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) represents service providers who resell wireless network communication services by using the infrastructure of a mobile network operator (MNO). The model gives benefit to both MVNO and MNO. MNO have extra unused network bandwidth which they provide to MVNO at a low price, and thus make optimum utilization of the unused network bandwidth. MVNO, in turn, offer these services to end users without having any support infrastructure and without paying the license fee to the government.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market: Market Dynamics
MVNO provide support to MNO by aiding in the increase in revenue by offering optimum utilization of network and by launching and marketing sub-brands. MVNO also provide benefits to end users by providing cheaper mobile options to different markets and aids in optimized resource allocation and improved quality of service to the end users, supported by improved service and follow which helps MNO to retain their customer base.
Supported by telecommunication spectrum increasing from 3G, 4G and now towards 5G, MVNO are expected to provide value-added services with higher speed to the customers. In addition, increasing mobile subscribers across the globe are expected to drive the market for the forecast period.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Segmentation
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
On the basis of geography, mobile virtual network operator market can be segmented into seven key markets namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, APAC, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. APAC is expected to dominate the market of mobile virtual network operator, supported by growing telecom industry in the region, higher GDP growth rate, and high population of countries such as India and China. APAC is expected to be followed by North America and Europe regions.
The increase in data and value-added services supported by increasing mobile subscribers across the globe is expected to drive the market of mobile virtual network operator. Intense competition among network operators and demand for cheaper mobile services is expected to support the demand. MVNO being able to provide customized services to end customers, is an advantage over MNO and thus will provide a competitive advantage over them. However, the lack of operational expertise among mobile virtual network operators will affect the demand.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Major players in the field of mobile virtual network operator include AT&T, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Verizon Communications Inc., Truphone Limited, Virgin Mobile USA, T-Mobile US Inc., TracFone Wireless, Inc. etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Segments
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Technology
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Value Chain
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market includes
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market by North America
- US & Canada
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market by Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market by Western Europe
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market by Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market by Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market by Japan
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market by the Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint