Sweet potato flour is a rich source of vitamins A and C, carbohydrates, and other nutrients. It has a low glycemic index (GI). Manufacturers of sweet potato flour are presenting their products as dietary and nutritional supplements to consumers.
These products can be mixed with cakes, pancakes, protein shakes, and energy drinks to add nutritional value to the food. This strategy is expected to fuel the growth of the global sweet potato flour market over the coming years.
- Addict Sport Nutrition™ offers natural sweet potato powder as a supplement, which is ideal for those looking for a convenient form of the ever-popular sweet potato.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Saipro Biotech Private Limited
- Live Glean
- Barry Farm Foods
- FutureCeuticals, Inc.
- Hearthy Foods
- Milne MicroDried
- BULK POWDERS
- Azuri Health Ltd
- Xian Shunyi Bio-Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Carolina Innovative Food Ingredients Inc.
- Shree Biotech
- Urban Platter
- Shaanxi Undersun Biomedtech Co. Ltd.
- YT (Xi'an) Biochem Co. Ltd.
Sweet Potato Flour: Substitute & Functional Ingredient in Food Processing Industry
Sweet potato flour can be used as a substitute for other flours, as well as be mixed with any other flour. It can be used to make pasta, pancakes, bread, cookies, etc., as well as a thickening agent in soups, sausages, and gravies.
Manufacturers in the foodservice industry and food and beverage industry are anticipated to fuel the demand for sweet potato flour during the forecast period.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Rising Demand for Enriched Flour among Health-Conscious Consumers
The ongoing health-consciousness trend is expected to have a positive impact on the global sweet potato flour market. Sweet potato flour is versatile and has more nutritional content than traditional flours such as wheat and soy.
Sweet potato flour is also rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, calories, iron, and is gluten-free. This makes it attractive to consumers, especially professional athletes and sportsmen who consume it for instant energy and carbs. Thus, manufacturers are expected to increasingly incorporate sweet potato flour into their product offerings.
- For instance, FutureCeuticals, Inc. provides sweet potato flour as a sports supplement. It can be mixed in cakes, muffins, and shakes, and also used as a protein supplement.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
?Bakery Products: Lucrative Target for Sweet Potato Flour Manufacturers
Sweet potato flour is becoming the best alternative to wheat flour. Manufacturers in the sweet potato flour market are promoting the product as an alternative to wheat flour for use in bakery products such as bread, cakes, and muffins, which can now be wholly made from sweet potato flour.
Manufacturers are also promoting the use of sweet potato flour as a flour that can be mixed with soy flour, wheat flour, rice flour, cassava flour, maize flour, etc., to improve the taste and texture of final products.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Regional Landscape of Global Sweet Potato Flour Market
East Asia is one of the largest producers and consumers of sweet potatoes and sweet potato flour. China, with its huge population, is the largest consumer of sweet potatoes. Key players in the global sweet potato flour market can capitalize on lucrative opportunities in this region.
Africa is one of the leading producers of sweet potatoes, consumed as a staple food in this region. It is also one of the leading importers of wheat flour. The cost of production of sweet potato flour in Africa is much lesser than the cost of importing wheat flour.
Thus, governing bodies and organizations in Africa are promoting sweet potato flour as the best alternative to wheat flour. This promotion of sweet potato flour is anticipated to reduce the consumption and import of wheat and other flours, thereby fueling the growth of the sweet potato flour market.
- Rwanda Agricultural Board (RAB) has a team working on a sweet potato flour project. This is an initiative intended to add value to sweet potatoes and ensure consumer awareness regarding the benefits of using sweet potato flour.
The global sweet potato flour market is witnessing moderate growth. South Asia and Europe are anticipated to experience high growth during the forecast period, while East Asia remains the top producer as well as consumer of sweet potato flour. Increasing number of foodservice outlets and bakery shops in various regions will have a significant impact on the growth of the sweet potato flour market across the globe.
Key Segments of Global Sweet Potato Flour Market
PMR’s study on the global sweet potato flour market offers information categorized into four key segments - nature, distribution channel, end use, and region.
Key Questions Answered in PMR’s Global Sweet Potato Flour Market
- Which region will hold the highest market share in the global sweet potato flour market during the forecast period?
- Which region is experiencing the highest growth (CAGR)?
- Which factors are impacting the global sweet potato flour market?
- Which are the global trends impacting the sweet potato flour market?
- What strategies must emerging players adopt to capture opportunities in various regions in the sweet potato flour market?
- What is the market structure of the global sweet potato flour market?