- Market Research
- Luxury Pens Market is Segmented by product type such as Ball Point Pens, Converter Pens, Fountain Pens, Roller Ball Pens, Fine Liner Pens, Stylus Pens, Multifunctional Pens, Brush Pens and Die Pens made by using materials such as Precious gold metals, Precious resin, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Sterling Silver, Porcelain, Carbon and Lacquer having applications such as Calligraphy, Screen Writing and Document Marking
The growing e-communication among the corporates and other social class people around the world has become a threat for written communication. Due to the increasing brand awareness and high disposable income of people (especially among young adults), the luxury pens market is witnessing a decent growth. Likewise, luxury pens key players which are having brands such as Lamy, Aurora, Mont Blanc, Grayson and Parker are trying to encash the opportunities in this growing luxury pens market. The major players are opting to make their luxury pens more royal by making it diamond studded and gold plated, to grab the maximum market share. One of the key trend in the market is that the manufacturers are strategically investing in product development by modifying the luxury pen nib with platinum and other expensive metals. In spite of the sluggish market and curtailed discretionary spending, the luxury pens market is growing at a good rate. Hence, the global luxury pens market has got a great potential in the forecast period. The global luxury pens market is anticipated to witness a moderate single digit growth in the upcoming years.
The growing global luxury pens market can be attributed to the growing disposable income and brand awareness amongst people. Growing population coupled with the changing lifestyle of people in the developed countries is anticipated to drive the demand for global luxury pens market. Moreover, possessing a luxury pen has become a status symbol these days and hence, high class society people are opting for luxury pens. Likewise, the attractiveness of luxury pens again plays a great role for boosting its market.
The luxury pens market is a niche market, and also there are not much retailers available in the market, which can hamper the luxury pens market. Likewise, the import duty of such luxury pens is high enough to impact its market. Due to its high range the inventory cost of the dealers increases, hence it requires more working capital management which can decline the luxury pens market. Moreover, there is an increase in e-communication among people which would further decline the luxury pens market
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Global Luxury Pens Market: Segmentation
|by Product Type||
|By Material Used||
The global luxury pens market can be segmented on the basis on product type, raw material and application.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global luxury pens market. Countries such as India and China are the upcoming countries where demand for such luxury items are at peak because of the increase in disposable income of people. Even, North America is a flourishing luxury pens market due to the improving brand awareness of luxury pens amongst people.
Global Luxury Pens Market: - Key Players
Some of the key players identified in the global luxury pens market are Paradise Pen Company, Montblanc International GmbH, C. Josef Lamy GmbH, Grayson Tighe, Parker Pen Company, A.T.Cross Company, Sanford L.P.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Luxury Pens Market Segments
- Global Luxury Pens Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Global Luxury Pens Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Luxury Pens Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Luxury Pens Market Drivers and Restraints
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Regional analysis for Global Luxury Pens Market includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance