Filters form an essential part of an internal combustion engine, which ensures proper functioning of all the components in an automobile. When the engine oil or any other lubricant circulates inside a motorcycle engine, it accumulates different types of dirt particles that would otherwise harm the engine.
Filters basically remove such impurities from fuel oil in order to shield the fuel from these soil particles and other forms of pollutants. With booming motorcycle sales, the demand for filters from manufacturers is rising in parallel.
Maintenance of the engine with respect to powered miles has fuelled the trend of increased focus on motorcycle maintenance and long-term running costs, which is expected to gain momentum in the coming years. This factor is anticipated to significantly impact the global motorcycle filters market in a positive way.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- MAHLE GmbH
- K & N Engineering, Inc.
- Mann+Hummel GmbH
- Pipercross Performance Filters
- BMC Srl
- DNA Filters
- Uni Filter Inc.
- NAPA Filters
- Roki Co. Ltd.
- Ryco Filters
- Filtrak Brandt GmbH
- Solat International Trading Co., ltd.
- Guangzhou Jiade Special Foam
Rising Pollution Consciousness to Fuel Demand for Motorcycle Filters
With eminent growth in motorcycle production and sales, increased average aftermarket spending on vehicle maintenance is positively impacting the motorcycle filters market. The importance of motorcycle filters has significantly improved in the face of widespread air pollution.
Repair costs are brought under control with the usage of filters, by prolonging engine life. Stringent environmental and quality regulations that exist in most developed countries are primarily responsible for rapid market growth. Policies on strict automotive emissions have been introduced across the globe by regulatory.
Rise in consumer demand for fuel competence and the need to reduce pollutant emissions are key factors positively impacting the dynamics of the motorcycle filters market.
Engine oil is an essential additive for an internal combustion engine, with the purpose of ensuring adequate lubrication to all parts of the motorcycle. The fundamental issue is the buildup of soil particles that can cause the engine to falter.
With the assistance of a filter, this gridlock of dirt particles can be broken. In addition, exhaust emissions from the motorcycle can be minimized, as the filter cleans the contaminants in the engine oil. This allows the motorcycle to meet the permissible emission levels. In fact, a filter helps improve the motorcycle's economic life too.
Manufacturers are aiming to build motorcycle filters with unsurpassed airflow, while assuring safety of the engine. This is possible through an appropriate combination of high air flow, filtration efficiency, longevity, and dust power. Motorcycle filters also aid in replacing coolant chemicals properly.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Motorcycle Filters Market: Structure Analysis
- Customised product offerings, improved quality, and aftersales support are anticipated to play a significant role in promoting the sales of motorcycle filters. As motorcycles have advanced in design, motorcycle filter manufacturers have been adopting precise measures to ensure the best possible product performance for diversified end uses. Moreover, manufacturers are also emphasizing on expanding their geographical reach and manufacturing capabilities through research & development in order to hold a prominent position in the competitive motorcycle filters market.
- Major players in the global motorcycle filters market include Mahle GmbH, Pipercross Performance Filters, Mann+Hummel GmbH, BMC Srl, DNA Filters, Uni Filter Inc., K&N Engineering, Uni Filter Inc., NAPA filters, and Ryco filters, among others.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
A comprehensive analysis of the motorcycle filters market has led our analysts to conclude that, increased consumer focus on preventive measures to ensure smooth engine performance has fuelled the demand for motorcycle filters.
Motorcycle engines have notably evolved with advancements in architecture and design, over the last few years. Manufacturers are actively focusing on infrastructure, expertise, and services that work around-the-clock to predict this fast-changing environment.
In the coming years, emerging economies will hold a lot of prospects for various international players to tap into. This may provide local players substantial opportunities to enter joint ventures or acquisitions by bigger players that want to gain a foothold in domestic motorcycle filters markets.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Key Segments of Motorcycle Filters Market
PMR’s study on the motorcycle filters market is divided into four significant segments - filter type, filter media, sales channel, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters related to these categories.
Key Questions Answered in Report
- How much is the motorcycle filters market worth?
The global motorcycle filters market is slated to be worth US$ 3.2 Bn in the year 2021.
- What will be the demand outlook?
The global motorcycle filters market will witness a CAGR of 7.4% between 2021 and 2031.
- What was the last 5 year market CAGR?
The global motorcycle filters market recorded a CAGR of 6.4% between 2021 and 2031.
- What are the key trends of motorcycle filters?
Incorporation of efficient filtration systems is the key trend of motorcycle filters market.
- What is driving the demand for motorcycle filters?
Consumers’ inclination towards performance enhancement and upgradations is driving the demand for motorcycle filters.
- What is the market share of top 5 players?
The top 5 players like MAHLE GmbH, K & N Engineering, Inc., Mann + Hummel GmbH, Pipercross Performance Filters, and BMC Srl account for more than 55% of the market share.
- What are the top 5 countries driving demand?
The top 5 countries driving demand include Germany, the US, UK, Japan, and South Korea.
- What is North America’s market Outlook?
North America holds a significant market share and will continue to do so going forward as well.
- At what percentage motorcycle filters market is going to register growth in Europe?
Europe is expected to register growth at the rate of 6% in the automotive filters market between 2021 and 2031.
- Which countries are key producers of motorcycle filters?
The US, Germany, Korea, and Japan are the key producers of motorcycle filters.