Ammonium Bicarbonate Market
Ammonium Bicarbonate Market - Global Industry Analysis 2014 - 2018 and Forecast 2019 - 2029
Ammonium Bicarbonate Market Segmented By Agriculture Grade, Food Grade, Technical Grade with application such as Solvent, Raising agent, Nitrogen Fertilizer, Others
Ammonium Bicarbonate Market: Introduction
Ammonium Bicarbonate is a type of inorganic chemical compound with formula HCO3. Ammonium bicarbonate is a colorless crystalline bicarbonate salt of the ammonium ion. Ammonium bicarbonate degrades readily in the presence of water, ammonia, and carbon dioxide.
It is used as a source of the carbon dioxide in some low-moisture baked goods. Ammonium bicarbonate is synthesized by combining ammonia and carbon dioxide. It is thermally unstable, for such property the reaction solution of the ammonium bicarbonate is kept cold.
Ammonium bicarbonate is used as a raising agent in the food industry for baked goods such as crackers and cookies. Ammonium bicarbonate is also known as baking powder in the food industry. However, ammonium bicarbonate cannot be used for moist and bulky baked goods.
Furthermore, ammonium bicarbonate can be used as a nitrogen fertilizer in the agriculture industry to improve the crop yield and production in the limited cultivable areas. Besides, ammonium bicarbonate can be used as a constituent in the formulation of fire-extinguisher compounds, pharmaceutical among others
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Ammonium Bicarbonate Market: Dynamics
Intensifying growth of food industry coupled with the growing population
- Ammonium bicarbonate is extensively used in the food industry for the production of baked goods such as cookies, and biscuits among others. Globally, the food industry has registered significant growth in the past few years. Growing population and urban development are increasing the demand for food, which is expected to boost the demand for ammonium bicarbonate in the coming years. Being a very active baking agent, ammonium bicarbonate does not leave any flavor-affecting deposits. It always meets highest quality standards. Such factor is also projected to lay a strong base for strong growth for the global ammonium bicarbonate market in the upcoming year.
Penetration across various end-use industries
- Ammonium bicarbonate is used in the production of pharmaceutical, pigments, dyes, and ceramics among others. It is widely used in the rubber and leather industry in the production of chrome leather tanning, synthesis of catalyst, and manufacturer of ceramics. Sustainable growth of all such kind of industries is expected to fuel the demand for ammonium bicarbonate across the globe during the forecast period.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Strict regulation and standards about the use of chemicals in the food industry
- Several health-related ills such as breathing ammonium bicarbonate can irritate the throat, lungs, and nose causing coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath. Along with this, the presence of alternatives is some of the factors that are anticipated to hampering the ammonium bicarbonate market growth in the coming years.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Ammonium Bicarbonate Market: Segmentation
|basis of grade||
|basis of application||
|basis of end-use||
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Ammonium Bicarbonate Market: Regional outlook
Nowadays, growing demand for healthy food is predominantly driving the global food industry. Demand for packaged and ready to eat food products across the developed as well emerging regions also play a vital role in the growth of the food industry across the globe. Urbanization growth is also one of the leading driving factors for the food industry.
From the regional perspective, ammonium bicarbonate in the Asia Pacific is estimated to account for prominent share and expected to register significant growth during the forecast period. Increasing food demand coupled with increasing population is one of the critical driving factors for the ammonium bicarbonate market in the Asia Pacific region in the coming years.
Sustainable or eco-friendly nature of the Ammonium bicarbonate can be attributing towards ammonium bicarbonate market growth in Europe. North America is projected to witness significant growth in the global ammonium bicarbonate market during the forecast period, owing to intensifying demand for packaged food and well-established pharmaceutical industry across the region.
Moreover, food and rubber & leather Industries in the Middle East and Africa and Latin America have registered significant growth in the recent past. Such factors are expected to increase the demand for ammonium bicarbonate in these regions in the near future.
Ammonium Bicarbonate Market: Market participants
Some of the key market participants involved in the Ammonium Bicarbonate market are as follows:
- BASF SE
- ADDCON NORDIC A/S
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co., Ltd
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- Xinji JiuYuan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shuntian Chemical Group
- Anhui Haoyuan Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Weijiao Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- Clariant Ag
- DCW Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data.
It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Ammonium Bicarbonate Market Segments
- Ammonium Bicarbonate Market Dynamics
- Ammonium Bicarbonate Market Size
- Ammonium Bicarbonate Supply & Demand
- Ammonium Bicarbonate Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Ammonium Bicarbonate Competition & Companies involved
- Ammonium Bicarbonate Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint