Over 80% Architectural LED Products to be Sold Across Commercial Sector by 2031: Persistence Market Research Analysis
Published On : Jan 15, 2021
LED products are comparatively more environment-friendly than other lighting solutions. This benefit has positively impacted market growth over the past years. LED products are energy-efficient, which helps reduce the load on electricity power plants. Besides, LED lights have focused light that helps reduce unwanted light pollution in the environment, which is otherwise caused due to scattered light from other traditional lighting products. LED products also emit negligible heat, as they have a very efficient electricity-to-light conversion process. These lighting products are also preferred as they do not accumulate chemicals in the surrounding environment and also have a smaller carbon footprint as compared to compact fluorescent lights and conventional incandescent. All of these indicators point toward the sustainability aspect of using LED lighting products, which is why, architectural LED products are a preferred choice across regions.
As per Persistence Market Research analysis, the global architectural LED products market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of close to 13% over the next ten years (2021 to 2031).
Key Takeaways from Architectural LED Products Market Study
- The architectural LED products market is projected to witness significant revenue growth during the forecast period, as environmental agencies and authorities are playing a significant role in promoting the benefits of using LED lighting.
- The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has caused a decline in consumer spending on non-essential products, which has temporarily impacted the sales of architectural LED lighting.
- As the concept of sustainability is gaining traction across the world, solar LED products are projected to register notable growth.
- Europe, East Asia, South Asia, and North America are lucrative markets for architectural LED products. Factors such as high penetration of players, rising awareness of availability of innovative and sustainable lighting solutions, etc., have facilitated regional growth. East Asia & South Asia hold around 40% of overall market share, and are further projected to register notable growth, as infrastructure developments in these regions are happening at a rapid space.
- Around 8 out of every 10 sales of architectural LED products will take place for commercial purposes, over the decade.
- Even though solar energy is gaining traction, conventional architectural LED products will hold an extremely high market share of around 90% through 2031.
“Prominent players in the architectural LED products market should focus on either introducing new advanced product categories and technologies or diversifying into new markets,” says a PMR analyst.
Growing Significance of Using Architectural LED Lighting for Designing Spaces with Limitations
Besides providing an aesthetic appeal, LED lighting also require less space and is design flexible as compared to traditional lighting products. This is one among the few prominent features that is projected to augment sales of architectural LED lightings over the coming years.
Use of architectural LED products removes restrictions related to architectural designs such as height of ceiling, insulation contact concerns, plenum space, etc., when planning placement. Such product- and design-related features, along with efficient product performance, have accelerated the growth and adoption of architectural LED products.
The report underlines groundbreaking insights into the competitive scenario of the architectural LED products market, along with highlights of differential strategies used by manufacturers. Some of the prominent players operating in the global architectural LED products market include GE Lighting LLC, OSRAM Light AG, Samsung Group, Cooper Industries Plc, Verbatim Ltd, Galaxia Electronics Co., Ltd, Philips Lumiled Lighting Company LLC, Cree, Inc., Epistar Corporation, and Toshiba Lighting and Technology Corporation
More Valuable Insights on Architectural LED Products Market
Persistence Market Research released a new market research on the architectural LED products market, covering global industry analysis of 2016-2020 and forecasts for 2021–2031. The market study reveals compelling insights on the basis of product type (solar and conventional), end user (residential and commercial) and application (cove lighting, wall washers, in-ground, backlight, and others), across seven major regions.
For additional information on how the architectural LED products market will shape up in the near future, write to the team of expert research analysts at email@example.com
About Consumer Goods Division at Persistence Market Research
The Consumer Goods team at Persistence Market Research helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs by offering expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analyzed the consumer goods industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. We provide end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
Architectural Led Products Market
Global Market Study on Architectural LED Products: Push toward Energy-efficient Lighting Systems Assisting Market Expansion
Global Market Study on Architectural LED Products: Push toward Energy-efficient Lighting Systems Assisting Market ExpansionRequest TOC