- Market Research
- Distance Measurement Sensor Market is Segmented by technology used such as infra-red led, capacitive sensor, inductive sensor, ultrasonic, laser diode, photo electric, draw wire, image sensor having operational type such as lASER triangulation, confocal chromatic imaging and photoelectric sensor.
Sensor is an object or a device made for a purpose to detect an occurrence of any event or change in the environmental condition and if found, provide a corresponding output. Broadly, Sensor is a transducer which intakes one kind of energy (mostly optical & electrical) to operate & gives different types of output. Today sensors are used in everyday life in every electronic product & with the advancement in technologies, the demand of instrumentation and automation has been increasing over the years and expected to grow further in the upcoming future with highest possible demand. One such product from this category is the distance measurement sensor. As the name itself defines that it is used in detecting or tracing the distance between two objects. In the present days, a sensor with high sensitivity is more preferred, the term sensitivity is used to find out the quality or the accuracy of the sensor. Currently, the distance measurement sensors are the combination of different technologies as ultrasonic, optical, capacitive, inductive and many more, selection of sensors are done as per the requirements which is usually based on the application, need for the accuracy, cost, size, distance of operation and life time. As for the short distance measurement application, proximity sensors are more suitable, LASER distance sensors are used for the application of long distance measurement purpose.
The consistent increasing demand of distance measurement sensor market has continuously been increasing globally and expected to grow with CAGR in double digits & the same scenario might be seen for next six to seven years in global distance measurement sensor market.
For last some years distance measurement sensors have been integrated in the automobile vehicle like Cars, trucks, buses in order to provide the information of the surrounding of the vehicle to the driver which increases the safety factor and hence it is coming out as a new trend for distance measurement sensor market. The key growth drivers of global distance measurement sensor market are increased adoption of distance measurement sensors in automation and robotics, need for advanced security solutions in the automobiles, drastic rising demand of distance measurement sensor in construction industries to trace the distance in various applications, increased demand in military application for target detection as in drone and aircrafts are some other drivers support the growth of this market. On the other hand high sensitivity towards environmental factors affects its accuracy, as the accuracy of ultrasonic sensors reduces in high noisy environment & accuracy of proximity sensor decreases in brighter environment.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
|basis of technology||
|basis of operational type||
|By application type||
Among all the regions Asia Pacific is the highest contributor in term of revenue in global distance measurement sensor
The key players of global distance measurement sensor market are Honeywell International Inc., Eaton, Balluf Inc., Baumer & others.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Distance Measurement Sensor Market Segments
- Distance Measurement Sensor Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Distance Measurement Sensor Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Distance Measurement Sensor Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Distance Measurement Sensor Market Drivers and Restraints
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Regional analysis for Distance Measurement Sensor Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance