The global coil-fed punching and cutting machine market was valued at around US$ 66.1 Mn in 2018, and is estimated to grow at 8.5% CAGR over 2019–2029. In terms of unit sales, Europe and North America are expected to register relatively high value and volume growth in the coil-fed punching and cutting machine market throughout the forecast period.
The robust growth of industries such as automotive, electronics, and HVAC applications is the key factor responsible for the growth of the coil-fed punching and cutting machine market. These industries in countries such as the U.S., Germany, Italy, France, the UK, Japan, China, and other Asian countries are the key driving forces for the growth of the coil-fed punching and cutting machine market.
Increasing automation solutions in coil-fed punching and cutting machines, and the rising need for reduction of scrap and moving towards high productivity have improved the demand for combined coil-fed punching and cutting machines that help in minimizing metal coil loss.
Japan, China, India, Brazil, and the ASEAN region are picking up in the coil-fed punching and cutting machine market, owing to the growing production of electronic products and consumer goods, and robust outlook of the automotive industry in these regions.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Pivatic Oy
- Dallan S.p.A.
- DANOBAT GROUP
- Wuxi Qingyuan Laser Technology Co., Ltd
- Produtech s.r.l
Key Dynamics: Coil-fed Punching and Cutting Machine Market
- Growing Adoption of Coil-fed Punching and Cutting Machines Over Sheet Metal Punching and Cutting Machines in Developing Economies
- Coil-fed punching and cutting machines are gaining adoption in developed economies such as the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Japan. The key reason for a rise in the adoption of such coil-fed punching and cutting machines is the raw material savings that is gained from such machines. It is predicted that, each metal forming company can save nearly US$ 700 to 800 per ton in a month from the scrap produced. But, the rise in the development of coil-fed punching and cutting machines leads to nearly 0% wastage or scrap generation during their operation. Due to inefficient sheet punching and cutting machine processes, manufacturers have to face losses due to scrap generation. In addition, the adoption of coil-fed punching and cutting machines also reduces labor costs from this modern production process.
- The demand for the replacement of old punching and cutting machines to coil-fed punching and cutting machines is driven from industrial processes in the production of automotive, lifts, metal cabinets, railways, and electronics.
- Currently, flexibility and digitalization in coil-fed punching and cutting machines are increasing the demand for coil-fed punching and cutting machines across developing economies.
- Introduction of Energy- and Resource-Efficient Solutions Integrating Punching and Laser Coil Technology for Metal Manufacturing
- Manufacturers of coil-fed punching and cutting machines are continuously focusing on the introduction of energy- and resource-efficient, and highly innovative solutions by integrating punching and laser coil technology for the metal manufacturing industry.
- For instance, in May 2016, an Italian company, PRODUTECH S.r.l., introduced EffICOIL, a highly efficient solution for metal cutting and forming.
- This particular line is unique and highly innovative in the coil-fed punching and cutting machine market, as it joins laser cutting with efficient and high quality fiber, advanced technology for metal-sheet electric punching, with electric drive, coil feeding, and also scrap unloading and product stacking with an automatic cycle.
- The EFFICOIL project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 202 research and innovation program under grant agreement no. 783598.
- Energy-efficient solutions for metal cutting and forming possess various advantages as compared to traditional systems, such as high amount of energy savings during the sheet production process, reduction in raw material requirement, reduction in work time as well as CAPEX, reduction in dangerous emissions, wearable components and manpower, etc.
- The aforementioned factors are anticipated to boost the demand for coil-fed punching and cutting machines during the forecast period.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Coil-fed Punching and Cutting Machine Market: Competition Analysis
Top companies operating in the coil-fed punching and cutting machine market are DIMECO, Dallan S.p.A., DANOBAT GROUP, HACO, Pivatic Oy, Produtech s.r.l., and Wuxi Qingyuan Laser Technology Co., Ltd, among others.
Companies are investing in metal sheet cutting technologies, and creating combined coil-fed punching and cutting machine (i.e. combo machine) with new automation solutions for monitoring applications. Competitive products of coil-fed punching and cutting machines are laser cutting machines and punching machines that are sheet-based and not coil-fed.
These competitive products are the key challenge for the global coil-fed punching and cutting machine markets. Setting up new production units and distribution centers in China, India, ASEAN, and Latin America will drive the revenue growth of the global coil-fed punching and cutting machine market. The coil-fed punching and cutting machine market report is designed to provide relevant information regarding these coil-fed punching and cutting machine market players, and also about the key strategies that they have adopted.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Coil-fed Punching and Cutting Machine Market: Segmentation
|By Drive Type||
|By End Use||