- Market Research
- Vehicle-Integrated Solar Panels Market Segmentation By Vehicle: Solar Two Wheelers(Solar Bicycles, Solar Motorcycles), Solar Three Wheelers, Solar Four Wheelers( Solar Passenger Vehicles, Solar Commercial Vehicles, Other Solar Four Wheelers), Solar Railways/Trains, Solar-Powered Boat, Solar Airplane, Solar-Powered Spacecraft, Solar Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or Drones; Photovoltaic Sources: Mono-Crystalline Silicon Cells, Multi-Crystalline Silicon Cells
Global Vehicle-Integrated Solar Panels Market: Overview
A solar vehicle is an electric vehicle powered by direct solar energy (photovoltaic cells). The use of various conventional energy sources such as fossil fuels, causes global warming, threatens public health, quickly drains natural resources and damages the environment. Therefore, to deal with these problems of fossil fuels and to have a better alternative in the form of sustainable energy (non-conventional energy sources), it is necessary to adopt solar energy. The vehicle-integrated solar panels or solar vehicles are widely owing to their ecofriendly nature. Solar cars and solar drones are most widely used vehicle-integrated solar panels.
A modern Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) is equipped with a number of devices such as batteries, clocks, cigarette lighters, security systems, automatic diagnostic systems, power windows, lights, windshield wipers, radio, vent fans, entertainment systems, ignition systems, etc. The advantages of adoption of HEV or EV (Electric Vehicle) assisted by photovoltaic (PV) cells are reduction of the environmental pollution, reduction of fuel consumption and energy saving. The global vehicle-integrated solar panels market is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Global Vehicle-Integrated Solar Panels Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing government initiatives to augment the usage of solar panels, significant increase in the global prices of petroleum based fuel, lesser energy utilization and continuous technological developments in the solar vehicles are the major factors contributing to the growth of the global vehicle-integrated solar panels market. Furthermore, decreasing cost of photovoltaic panels is another key driver for the global vehicle-integrated solar panels market.
However, lack of adoption of solar energy technology is the major factor that might restrain the market growth of global vehicle-integrated solar panels market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Global Vehicle-Integrated Solar Panels Market: Segmentation
|by Vehicle Type||
|by Photovoltaic Sources||
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Vehicle-Integrated Solar Panels Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global vehicle-integrated solar panels market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America is the market leader in terms of value in the global vehicle-integrated solar panels market and is expected to register significant growth rates owing to the growing demand for vehicle-integrated solar panels. Eastern Europe and Western Europe are the second major contributors to the global vehicle-integrated solar panels market due to the presence of major automobile manufacturer such as Nissan Motor Corporation, Ltd. which is focusing on establishment of solar farms to manufacture solar vehicles.
Also, growing electric vehicle manufacturing in Germany is anticipated to boost growth of Western Europe vehicle-integrated solar panels market. APEJ is significantly contributing to the global vehicle-integrated solar panels market owing to the presence of solar powered vehicle manufacturers along with increasing solar PV installations majorly in China. Latin America is expected to be another major contributor due to the recent developments in the regional market such as collaborations among the companies to reduce air emissions with integration of solar energy in the vehicles. MEA is at a nascent stage in the global vehicle-integrated solar panels market owing to increasing renewable energy integration in South Africa.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Global Vehicle-Integrated Solar Panels Market: Key Players
The key players in global vehicle-integrated solar panels market are
- Ford Motor Company
- LOMOcean Design
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- PlanetSolar SA
- Weifang Guangsheng New Energy Co. Ltd.
- Surat Exim Pvt. Ltd.
- SIKCO Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Marine Navaids And Solar Auto Private Limited
- JJ Solar and Vishal Sonepat Agro Tech (P) Ltd.
- Cruise Car, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic countries)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprints