- Market Research
- Veggie Protein Market Segmentation By Sources - Soy,Pea,Tofu,Rice,Others; By flavor - Regular,Flavored;By Distribution - Business to Business,Business to consumer,Hypermarkets/Supermarkets,Specialty Outlets,Pharmacy & Drug Stores;By Forms - Isolate,Concentrate,Texturize,Hydrolysate;By End use - Bakery,Prepared Meals,Personal care Industry,Foodservice Industry,Pharmaceutical
Global Veggie Protein: Market Outlook
Proteins are the major essential component of muscles and other body cells and are used to produce enzymes, hormones, and hemoglobin. An adequate dietary intake of protein is essential for growth and repair of body tissues, the normal functioning of muscles, transmission of nerve immunity and impulses. Veggie protein is extracted from natural resources like plants, fruits, beans, nuts, and other sources. Veggie protein products are lower in saturated fat, cholesterol and high in fiber, and are good sources of antioxidants and phytochemicals, all of which may contribute to reducing fat and weight. The consumption of veggie protein rather than animal protein helps in the management of body weight and reducing chronic disease risk.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Global Veggie Protein Market: Market Dynamics
Changing dietary pattern refers to more protein will be consumed by humans and increased demand for protein arising from the population growth. The increased demand for veggie protein globally is driven by health conciseness, climate change, increased urbanization, an aging population, thus boosting the global veggie protein market. The word natural, vegan, and organic is gaining high momentum in food and beverages industry, thus proving a positive factor for global veggie protein market. The veggie protein contains natural plant-based ingredients which are easy to digest for any age group of human, which creates a huge demand for veggie protein market. The increasing awareness about the unwanted negative environmental effects of livestock production, as well as the negative health effect of animal-based food products and protein compared with plant-based veggie protein, which boosted demand for veggie protein market. Consumers taste and preferences for food are changing dramatically from last two decades, demand for healthy vegetarian products is increasing especially in the Europeam amd Asia-Pacific regions. Protein manufactures more prone to produce veggie protein due to increasing demand from the consumer.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Global Veggie Protein Market: Market Segmentation
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Veggie Protein Market: Key Players
The key industry player operating in the Global veggie protein market are Nuzest, Nutreelife, Naturade, a division of Prevention, LLC., Vega, PMV Nutrient Products Pvt Ltd, hustle up, Ingredion Inc., Axiom Foods, Inc., Blnditup, and others. The major players are focusing on strategic business development through new product development in global veggie protein market.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Opportunities for market participants in the Global Veggie Protein market
The world is on the stage of nutrition transition, consumer trends towards both healthier diets and alternative natural proteins have prompted an increase in demand for veggie protein. Popularity of plant protein is increasing among food manufacturers as it is a clean label ingredient. Modern consumers read ingredient lists and labels very carefully and want to have full control over what they eat, every day. For food manufacturers, clean label means simplifying the ingredient list, while removing ingredients that are not easily recognized or preferred by consumers. Plant proteins are easily recognized by consumers and are presumed to be healthy, natural, and nutritious.
According to Ingredion, a leading global ingredients solutions company, around 80% of consumers, globally feel it is important that they recognize all ingredients listed on their food and drink packaging. A global survey conducted across 17 prominent countries indicated that consumers also feel that a short and simple ingredient list is important, and that Chinese consumers were rated 4th most likely to read ingredient lists.
Archer Daniels Midland Company, a premier self-contained, full-line manufacturer of soy proteins, offers extensive line of soy proteins including isolates, concentrates, TVP (textured vegetable protein), TVC (textured vegetable crumbles), soy flours, and soy grits designed to help maintain optimal health.
Overview of the Report
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Poland, and Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, South Korea, and China)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, and New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.