Education ERP Market
Education ERP Market: Soaring Adoption of Internet Enabled Devices & Improving Penetration of SaaS-based Solutions to Propel Demand
Education ERP Market Segmented By Student Information Systems, Learning Management Systems, Student Assessment Systems, Library Management Systems, Classroom Management, Hostel Management Systems ERP Solution Component and Implementation, Consulting, Portal Services with Cloud, On-premises Deployment Type in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary, Higher Education
Education ERP Market - Key Research Findings
- Education enterprise resource planning (ERP) market size in 2018 Over US$ 7.5 Bn
- Estimated CAGR for education ERP market over 2018-2028 - 10.6%
- According to the recent statistical data of the World Semiconductor Trade Statics (WSTS)
- Due to the rising adoption of technology products, the worldwide ICT spending is increasing prominently due to the usage of consumer electronics, smart devices, & software, and the continuous launch of new IT & communication technologies in the past three years.
- Increasing urbanization in emerging as well as developed economies, coupled with a growing middle-class population, has led to a surge in the adoption smart education ERP solutions worldwide.
- There has been growth in the adoption of smartphones among individuals due to the increasing usage of digital technologies, such as online banking, online education, web-based services, and others.
- North America and Europe will remain the largest regional markets for Education ERP
- Increasing demand for smart education systems with innovative software will continue to the generation of substantial demand for education ERP.
- South Asia holds a prominent growth potential for education ERP market
- With an increase in technological advancements, the demand for Internet-enabled devices has increased from children and young consumers. The features of internet-enabled devices are expected to drive the demand for the education ERP market across the South Asia region.
- Cloud will remain the most preferred deployment type in the education ERP market
- As the trend of digitalization is encouraging people to adopt new technologies, the education sector is also transforming and adopting new education ERP solutions.
- The replacement of device-based computing, increasing connectivity & hardware, privacy of several cloud-based resources, emerging online & collaborative learning, and the personalization of technology are among the major factors contributing to the growth of the education ERP market.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- SAP SE
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Blackbaud, Inc.
- Workday, Inc.
- Foradian Technologies
- Infor Inc.
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Creatrix Campus
- Pagely, Inc.
- Skyward, Inc.
- 2i Technology
- PCR Educator
Top 3 Factors Shaping Urology Imaging System Market
Increase in the Number of Educational Institutions
Growth in the number of educational institutions across the globe has boosted the implementation of education ERP software to improve the efficiency of various organizational practices. Education ERP systems can track business resources, which include raw materials and cash among others, while it can help to analyze the production capacity and monitor the status of purchase orders & payroll.
The education sector is increasingly outsourcing complex management processes to third-party vendors. In schools and universities, education ERP systems enable the smooth management of Student Information System (SIS), payroll, accounting, placement management, transport management, enrolment, and admissions, among others. These are some of the primary factors driving the education ERP market worldwide.
Lack of Awareness about Education ERP Products
Education ERP solutions are available in mobile devices, mobile apps, and desktop computers. However, in the developing countries of South and East Asia and Middle East and Africa (MEA), people are not familiar with the benefits of employing education ERP solutions due to lack of awareness regarding the same.
Most educational institutions are unaware of how education ERP solutions can help manage the data securely with maximum flexibility, which may negatively impact growth of the education ERP market.
Tech-driven Developments in the e-Learning Market
The global education sector is experiencing a shift in e-Learning models, fuelled by the exponential demand for connected devices and digital education across the world. Moreover, these educational advancements are expected to change the personal learning experience of end users, as well as offer business opportunities for education ERP solution developers.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Education ERP Market Structure Analysis
- The global education ERP market represents a consolidated competition landscape, wherein Tier 1 companies hold a revenue share of more than 42.4%.
- Important entrants in the education ERP market, such as Workday, Inc. and Foradian Technologies, are strategizing on new product launches.
- While most of the key education ERP market players maintain a strategic focus on the South Asia and European markets, the report underscores that collaborations with other education ERP solution providers will be an important developmental strategy for companies to expand their customer base.
- The number of manufacturers of new and innovative education ERP solutions is increasing at a rapid pace.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.