We appreciate that you carefully read the terms of our Return Policy before making a purchase:
- The user shall pay Persistence Market Research (PMR) for services and content as shown on its official website. The responsibility for the payment of all taxes (sales, property, use etc.) and customs duties lies with the buyer.
- All purchases made from the website of Persistence Market Research are deemed final. Should users have any doubt about any transaction, they should immediately contact Persistence Market Research before clicking on the on the purchase tab on the final checkout page on the Persistence Market Research website, or the bank’s payment page, where the user may be re-directed.
- If a user believes that an error has occurred during the course of a transaction carried out with Persistence Market Research, the user should immediately contact the Company to report the problem to a member of the customer service team.
- The type of information sold by Persistence Market Research, and the digital format in which it is sold, is such that the Company cannot accept any requests for returns once the product has been dispatched.
- Persistence Market Research’s research reports are market information and analyses transmitted in a digital format. Due to the digital nature of PMR’s products, we cannot grant a refund once the market research report has been dispatched. However, if the data is missing, incomplete, or differs from what was originally agreed between PMR and the customer, PMR will provide free customization on the report in question.
- Under special circumstances, refunds may be offered solely at the discretion of the Company’s management.