Rna Based Therapeutics And Vaccines Market
Global Opportunity Assessment of RNA-based Therapeutics and Vaccines: Genetic Diseases Indication Segment to Harness Maximum Revenue Share by 2026 End
RNA-based Therapeutics and Vaccines Market Segmented By RNA-based Therapeutics and RNA-based Vaccines with Oncology, Immunology, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Genetic Diseases Indication
RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Market Value and Forecast
The global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market is expected to be account US$ 632.06 Mn in 2026, it is projected to increase at a CAGR of 70.4% through 2026. North America is large RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines, which accounted for US$ 8.99 Mn in 2019, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 61.5%.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corp.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BioNTech AG
- CureVac AG
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Regulus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Marina Biotech, Inc.
- miRagen Therapeutics
- Moderna Therapeutics, Inc.
- Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Santaris Pharma A/S (A Roche Company)
- Sylentis S.A.
RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Key Insights
- Pharmaceutical companies are investing on research and development for development of RNA therapeutics and vaccines
- Globally, cancer and infectious diseases accounts major disease burden. Most of the RNA vaccines are directed against cancer & infectious diseases and creates a huge opportunities for RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market.
- S. RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market accounts major share in the North America due to increasing importance of RNA drugs in treating unmet medical needs. U.S. is expected to remain dominant over the other countries (across all regions) during forecast period
- UK RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market accounts major share in the Europe due to increasing RNA research activities in association with government organizations. Germany is expected to account second major share in Europe RNA based therapeutics and vaccines due to increasing presence of RNA manufacturers
- Japan RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market accounts major share in the Asia Pacific due to increasing importance of personalized medicine. Along with this, high prevalence of infectious diseases in Asia Pacific is expected to offer huge opportunities for RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market
- Non-profit organizations has integrated their financial capabilities to advance the development of RNA therapeutics due to increasing demand of RNA’s in treating unmet medical needs.
- Along with this, increasing demand of personalized medicine in-order to improve the clinical outcomes and safety of medication has fueled the growth of RNA vaccines market. Personalized medicine plays a critical role in the management of cancer (large patient population). But, personalized medicine concept is still in nascent phase. Where, RNA therapeutics and vaccines contribute significant portion in personalized medicines concept. In-order to advance the personalized medicine concept, non-profit organizations are more focused on advancing the research activities by providing financial grants and development platforms.
- RNA therapeutics & vaccines which are granted orphan designation by regulatory bodies has high flexibility over the pricing of drugs. This has given added advantage to developers along with regulatory exclusivity
- It is further supported by lack of alternative treatment options for rare diseases further boosted the growth of RNA-based therapeutics and vaccines during forecast period
- Along with these, increasing focus of legislative bodies on developing reimbursement policies has fueled the development process RNA’s molecules.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Factors and Trends Impacting the Growth of the Market
RNA’s molecules are high unstable inside the body environment with limited bioavailability. In-order to increase the stability and bioavailability, RNA therapeutics are conjugated with lipid/protein nanoparticles. For example: SNALP (stable nucleic acid lipid particles): - SNALP is bi-layered mixture of fusogenic and cationic lipids and it enhances endosomal release and cellular uptake.
Patisiran (ALN-TTR02) drug is in registration process and it is formulated as SNALP (stable nucleic acid lipid particles) with application route of Intravenous. AtuPLEX (liposome) with AtuRNAi (2′-O-Me): - Cationic liposomes are intended to improve the stability of oligonucleotides. Atu027 drug is in Phase 2 clinical trial and it is formulated as AtuPLEX (liposome) with AtuRNAi (2′-O-Me) with application route of Subcutaneous. The study is completed.
Manufacturers are mostly focused on collaborations and partnerships in-order to keep the pace of research activities when compared with competitors. Because of these collaborative agreements, innovators are supplemented with advanced technologies and financial resources.
For example: In March 2018, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. entered into collaboration to develop RNAi therapeutics for the chronic liver disease non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and potentially other related diseases. In Oct 2017, Arbutus Biopharma Corporation and Gritstone Oncology entered into collaboration and license agreement. Arbutus is deploying its proprietary lipid nanoparticle (LNP) technology to deliver Gritstone’s RNA-based neoantigen immunotherapy products.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Regional Outlook
The global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market is segmented into the key regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. In terms of value, North America is a large market and is expected to increase at over 61.5% CAGR during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market is projected to show fast growth and it is projected grow at CAGR of 93.9% over the forecast period.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market are Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Arbutus Biopharma Corp., Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioNTech AG, CureVac AG, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Regulus Therapeutics, Inc., Marina Biotech, Inc., miRagen Therapeutics, Moderna Therapeutics, Inc., Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Santaris Pharma A/S (A Roche Company), & Sylentis S.A.