- Market Research
- Steering Knuckle Stub Axle Market Segmentation By vehicle type: Light commercial vehicles, Heavy commercial vehicles, Passenger Cars; material type: Steel, Aluminum, Alloys; stub axletype: Lamoine, Reserved lamoine, Elliot, Reserved elliot; manufacturing method: Forging, Casting; distribution channel: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Aftermarket
Global Steering Knuckle & Stub Axle Market: Overview
Steering knuckle is a component connected to the front wheel of the vehicle linked via suspension system, providing motion on the directions of the steering systems. The automotive industry is currently experiencing the major two demands namely light weight design and lower fuel consumption. The steering knuckle & stub are designed considering at these demands, which offers high power and low vibrations. On turning the steering, the steering knuckle is exposed to various loads such as tensile load, compressive load, torsional loads etc. Thus, the steering knuckle are designed with properties such as inflexibility, toughness and light in weight. The stub axel is an axel which limits the angular movement for steering system of the vehicle. The stub axel are of four type namely elliot, reserved elliot, lamoine, and reserved lamoine. The steering knuckle & stub axel are manufactured either by forging or casting methods with raw material such as steel (mild steel, cast steel), alluminum and alloys. The steering knuckle & stub axel market is primarily dependent on the growth of both automotive and auto components industry.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Global Steering Knuckle & Stub Axle Market: Drivers and Restraints:
The steering knuckle & stub axel are the critical components of the steering and suspension systems. Their functions are directly proportional to the drivers steering movements. The growing automotive industry majorly drives the global steering & stub axle market. Further, the reduction in the excise duties strengthens the auto components industry and also impetuses the revenue generation of steering knuckle & stub axel manufacturers.
However, some of the challenges in steering knuckle & stub axel are high machining & maintenance costs, lower automation in manufacturing, inventory management challenges (lack of transparency in the supply chain, demand variability, high response time etc.). These challenges restrict the further growth of steering knuckle & stub axle market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Global Steering Knuckle & Stub Axle Market: Segmentation
|On the basis of vehicle type||
|On the basis of material type||
|On the basis of stub axle type||
|On the basis of the manufacturing method||
|On the basis of the distribution channel||
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Steering Knuckle & Stub Axle Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global steering knuckle & stub axle market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Western Europe contributes major share in the steering knuckle & stub axle market due to matured automotive market with high exports of auto components. The auto component industry in North America is also healthy, for instance around 12.6% exports of automotive parts were recorded in 2015 from the U.S. APAC to grow at a relatively higher CAGR with China, Taiwan, South Korea & India to be major contributing countries for APEJ steering knuckle & stub axle market. The steering knuckle & stub axle market in Japan followed by Eastern Europe are expected to expand at moderate CAGR over the forecast period.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Global Steering Knuckle & Stub Axle Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified in the global steering knuckle & stub axle market include:
- Teksid S.p.A.
- Farinia SA
- TeraFlex Suspensions
- Happy Forgings Limited
- Busche Performance Group
- Jikasu Engineering Corp
- MAG IAS GmbH
- ATTC Manufacturing, Inc.
- Sakthi Auto Component Limited (SACL)
- NINGBO SAP STEERING SYSTEM CO.LTD
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (Canada, The U.S.)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest Of Latin America )
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Netherlands, BENELUX, Nordic countries )
- Eastern Europe ( Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint