- Market Research
- Industrial Knitting Machines Market Segemntaion By machine type - Weft Industrial Knitting Machines(Flat Bar Knitting Machines, Straight Bar Knitting Machines, , Circular Bearded Single Knitting Machines), Warp Industrial Knitting Machines(Rachel Knitting Machines, Tricot Knitting Machines; By knit type - Single Knit Industrial Knitting Machines, Double Knit Industrial Knitting Machines; By application - Automotive and Transportation Textiles , Medical Textiles, Sports Textiles, Building and Construction Textiles, Apparel Textiles, Home and Furniture Textiles
Industrial Knitting Machines Market: Introduction
A knitting machine is an equipment used to produce knitted fabrics through the interlocking of one or more yarns using a single loop. Although industrial knitting facilities appeared in the late 18th century, the revolution in the textile industry happened in the recent past with the idea of producing yarn directly at the knitting machine. Industrial knitting machines are used for the bulk production of textiles for several industries, including automotive, medical, sports, general apparel, etc. Industrial knitting machines are used for manufacturing seat covers for automobiles, textiles in medical, swimsuits and shoes in sports, geotextiles in construction, mosquito nets for home and furniture, etc. Increasing automation has led the knitting industry to a whole new level. Operations are performed automatically with the use of computerized knitting machines. As per the complexity and quantity of the end product, different types of industrial knitting machines are needed. Owing to the increasing demand for efficient and durable knitted fabrics in various industries, the need for advanced industrial knitting machines is estimated to witness significant growth. This, in turn, is estimated to project substantial opportunities in the industrial knitting machines market during the forecast period
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Industrial Knitting Machines Market: Dynamics
Increasing complex designs in the textile industry is estimated to be a key factor driving the demand for industrial knitting machines across the globe. Fully automated industrial knitting machines are able to produce complex designs with greater ease, hence, are considerably adopted for mass production. Growing automotive sales as well as increasing vehicle fleets are also key factors fueling the demand for industrial knitting machines. Increasing construction activities around the world are estimated to fuel the demand for geotextiles (used in the construction of roads, drains, breakwaters, land reclamation, and various other civil engineering purposes), which, in turn, may drive the demand for industrial knitting machines in the coming years. The growing demand for knit fabrics in sports activities is estimated to significantly contribute to the global industrial knitting machines market in the coming years.
The ongoing trend gaining momentum in the industrial knitting machines market is the increasing traction of industrial knitting machines manufacturers towards the automation or computerized technology by using CAD/CAM technology
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Industrial Knitting Machines Market: Segmentation
|basis of machine type||
|basis of knit type||
|basis of application||
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Industrial Knitting Machines Market: Regional Outlook
Owing to the increasing demand for knitted apparel in a number of applications, including sportswear, casual wear, winter wear, protective wear, etc., the global market for industrial knitting machines is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Increasing urbanization in the various countries of Asia Pacific is estimated to fuel the demand for knitted fabrics. This, in turn, is estimated to contribute to the Asia Pacific industrial knitting machines market. North America and Europe are considered to be mature areas in the knitting industry, hence, are estimated to project moderate growth during the forecast period. The growing construction industry in Latin America is anticipated to contribute to the industrial knitting machines market in the near future.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Industrial Knitting Machines Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global industrial knitting machines market include:
- Fukuhara Industrial & Trading Co., Ltd.
- Lamb Knitting Machine Corporation
- Fung Chang Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Shima Seiki Mfg., Ltd.
- Taiwan Giu Chun Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Karl Mayer
- Terrot GmbH
- Quanzhou Baiyuan Machinery Science & Technology Co Ltd.
The research report on industrial knitting machines presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The industrial knitting machines research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, application, machine type, and knit type.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The industrial knitting machines report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The industrial knitting machines report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The industrial knitting machines report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of industrial knitting machines
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value of industrial knitting machines
- Recent industry trends and developments with respect to industrial knitting machines
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key manufacturers of industrial knitting machines and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance of industrial knitting machines
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint