- Market Research
- Crystalline Solar Panels Market is Segmented by Monocrystalline solar panels, Polycrystalline solar panels, Thin-film solar panels having Crystalline silicon, Amorphous silicon (no crystal lattice), Gallium arsenide, Copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS), Cadmium telluride (CdTe) Material
Crystalline Solar Panels Market: Introduction
A solar panel system is an inter-connected assembly of photovoltaic solar cells that capture energy emanating from the sun in the form of photons; and. The amount of electricity produced, as measured in volts or watts, varies according to the system and the type of solar cell. Crystalline solar panel have gathered significant popularity owing to their green energy characteristics. Increasing investments in clean energy are harboring opportunities for crystalline solar panel installations.
Mostly solar panels used at home are monocrystalline, polycrystalline or thin-film solar cells. All three types vary in efficiency as well as costs. Monocrystalline solar panels are the most efficient while also being the most expensive type of solar panels. On the contrary, thin film solar panels are least efficient and least expensive. Whereas, polycrystalline solar cells usually have reasonable costs and moderate efficiencies. Owing to the above mentioned factors, in the coming years, the Crystalline Solar Panels market is anticipated to witness significant growth.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Crystalline Solar Panels Market: Dynamics
Owing to the shift from conventional exhaustible energy resources to the natural and renewable energy resources e.g. solar energy have extensive growth opportunities in the years to come. The solar energy generation plants designed by crystalline solar panels is said to be primarily driving the market growth. Furthermore, BIPV enabled facades, partitions and insulations systems installed in LEED certified commercial buildings factors is also understood to be major contributor to the growth of crystalline solar panels. With associated operating benefits such as increased efficiency, low-cost of materials, increased longevity of solar systems and heightened aesthetic appearance are contributing towards higher adoption of crystalline solar panels. The crystalline solar panels market is expected to reflect high growth during forecast period.
However, the penetration rate of crystalline solar panels has been relegated to only certain regional markets who have been able to afford high cost of the product. This factor has restricted the growth to several regional markets, with end users resorting to substituted products. The pricing factor is expected to be offset with the manufacturers developing economical solutions to cater the general as well as custom requirements by the end user.
Currently the crystalline solar panels market has witnessed preferred strategies such as product launch, acquisition, and strategic partnerships by the OEMs for business development and consolidation. For instance, leading players such as Solar World AG and Hanwha Q CELLS Co. Ltd. have launched new PV systems to attract more number of customers.
The Corona Virus pandemic is currently impacting the global economy at countless levels and no industry sector has not been saved. This has reflected in a substantial slowdown in spending in the first half of year 2020 as it resonates through every sector of the economy. The growth outlook however is expected to shift towards a positive growth for the remaining year with resumption of construction of activities. Though overseas trade is expected to incur a greater degree of time, the domestic trade and supply is expected to regain earlier with uninhibited production and supply of crystalline solar panels
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Crystalline Solar Panels Market: Segmentation
The global Crystalline Solar Panels market can be segmented on the basis of product type, material type, and end use.
On the basis of product type, the global Crystalline Solar Panels market is segmented as:
- Monocrystalline solar panels
- Polycrystalline solar panels
- Thin-film solar panels
On the basis of material type, the global Crystalline Solar Panels market is segmented as:
- Crystalline silicon
- Amorphous silicon (no crystal lattice)
- Gallium arsenide
- Copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS)
- Cadmium telluride (CdTe)
On the basis of end use, the global Crystalline Solar Panels market is segmented as:
- Utility Scale
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Crystalline Solar Panels Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, North America is anticipated to be the most promising region in terms of growth in the global crystalline solar panel market growth. The industry experts have predicted that the US will double its solar installations from two million to four million by 2023. In United kingdoms, the overall solar panel installations crossed one million in the year 2018 growing at 2% YOY. Hence, Europe and North America provide optimistic outlook for the crystalline solar panels market during the forecast period.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Crystalline Solar Panels Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the global Crystalline Solar Panels market, identified across the value chain include:
- Hanwha Q CELLS Co. Ltd.
- Solar World AG
- JA Solar Holdings
- Yingly Solar
- Sharp Corporation
- Jinko Solar
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- China Sunergy
- Trina Solar Limited
- Sun Power Corporation
The research report on the Crystalline Solar Panels market presents a comprehensive assessment, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Crystalline Solar Panels market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, end use, and product type.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Crystalline Solar Panels Market Segments
- Crystalline Solar Panels Market Dynamics
- Crystalline Solar Panels Market Size
- New Sales of Crystalline Solar Panels
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Crystalline Solar Panels Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Crystalline Solar Panels
- New Technology for Crystalline Solar Panels
- Value Chain of the Crystalline Solar Panels Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Crystalline Solar Panels market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Crystalline Solar Panels market
- In-depth Crystalline Solar Panels market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Crystalline Solar Panels market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the global Crystalline Solar Panels market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the global Crystalline Solar Panels market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Crystalline Solar Panels market performance
- Must-have information for market players in Crystalline Solar Panels market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company