- Market Research
- Cosmetic Pigments Market Segmentation By elemental composition: Organic(Lakes, Toners), Inorganic( Iron oxide, Mica, Chromium dioxide, White Pigments(Titanium dioxide, Zinc oxide), Ultramarines); product type: Special effect pigments, Surface treated pigments, Nano pigments, Natural colorants; application: Facial makeup, Lip products, Eye makeup, Nail products, Hair color products, Special effect and special purpose products
Cosmetic Pigments: Introduction
Cosmetic pigments are organic or inorganic in nature. They can be colored as well as black and white. Cosmetic pigments are insoluble compounds. They are used as coloring agents to manufacture various cosmetic products such as nail paints, hair dyes, eye makeup cosmetic products, lipsticks, etc. Pigments can give a full range of colors. These pigments are easily dispersible and also provide consistency and uniqueness in shades of color. Cosmetic pigments can be categorized into organic and inorganic compounds. Organic compounds are carbon-based molecules whereas inorganic compounds are generally metal oxides.
A different range of inorganic pigments comprising of various chemical types such as iron oxides, chromium dioxides, ultramarines, white pigments, etc. are used in the formulation of cosmetic products. Iron oxide comes in three basic shades -- black, red and yellow. These are used in liquid foundations, face powders and blushers. White pigments such as titanium oxide and zinc oxide are widely used in all cosmetic products. These pigments show exceptionally good covering power and are extremely stable to light and heat. Ultramarines are flat, strong, matte pigments, most of which are brightly colored and fabricated to a high immaculateness and conform to every cosmetic standard. They are used in various cosmetic products like lipsticks, correctors, foundations and color eye shadows. They are valuable in the formulation of cosmetics.
Cosmetic Pigments is a flourishing business market as consumers keep on exploring new looks and manufacturers of cosmetic pigments are delivering all the more satisfying textures and formulas while taking into account the rising demand.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Cosmetic Pigments: Market Dynamics
High demand for cosmetic pigments in the formulation of various cosmetic products will propel the demand for cosmetic pigments during the forecast period. Due to the increasing consumer spending and rising awareness about various cosmetic products, market for cosmetic pigments is expected to grow at a positive pace. The growing geriatric population and its rising interest towards maintaining a youthful look is additionally playing a significant part in the expansion of the cosmetic pigments market. Chains of grooming and skin care centers across the globe are constantly increasing, which will emerge out as a key driver for global cosmetic pigments market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Cosmetic pigments: Market Segmentation
|On the basis of elemental composition||
|On the basis of product type||
|On the basis of application||
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Cosmetic Pigments: Regional Outlook
At present, Europe is the largest market for cosmetic pigments. This is due to the increasing demand for cosmetic pigments in various end-use applications including eye makeup products, nail products, facial makeup, lip products, hair color products and others. North America is the second largest market in terms of consumption owing to high disposable incomes and new product launches in the cosmetic pigments market. Developing economies of Asia Pacific region namely China and India are also expected to register high growth in the cosmetic pigments market over the forecast period. China is expected to be the key consumer of cosmetic pigments and accounts for the major share in the Asia Pacific region.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Cosmetic Pigments Market Participants
Examples of some of the key market participants identified across the value chain of global cosmetic pigments market include
- BASF SE
- Sun Chemical
- Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Geotech International B.V
- EMD Performance Materials
- Kobo Products Inc.
Cosmetic pigments manufacturers are focusing on organic growth strategies for a prominent market share in rising economies such as Brazil and India.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint