Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market: Introduction
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate is a clear, colorless to a yellow liquid organic chemical compound with moderate evaporation rate and sweet odor. It is a propylene oxide-based P-series glycol ether acetate. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate is used in an industrial solvent and coalescing agent. As a solvent, dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate is dissolved in the resins to various typed of surface coatings such as paints, inks, lacquers, among others. Moreover, the common uses of dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate as household and industrial cleaners, Inks, automotive and industrial coatings, among others. The dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate consumption is primarily attributing by the growing p-series glycol consumption across the globe. Several factors such as low toxic and safe for health as compared to other propylene glycol ether remains to contribute in the market growth of dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate across the globe.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market: Dynamics
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetateMarket Drivers:
- Demand from Paints & Coatings Industry Anticipated to primarily drive Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Demand
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate is widely used as a solvent in the paints and coatings formulation. In the past few years, the paints and coatings industry is registered substantial growth coupled with various end-use industries such as automotive, metal finishing, construction among others. Along with this, demand for paints and coatings across various application such as industrial coatings, metal finishing coatings, and automotive surface finishing coatings, etc. will be continuously in trend during coming years. Such aspects are expected to pave the way for dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market growth in the upcoming years.
- Penetration in Various Application Persist to Sway Market Growth
- Nowadays, intensifying demand for cleaners across the industrial and residential sector is expected to lay a strong path for robust dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market growth during the forecast period. Some other applications of dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate such as silkscreen inks, metal finishes are also anticipated to contributing to the dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market growth in the near future.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetateMarket Restraints:
- Toxic Nature and Adverse Effects on Human Health Raising Concerns Over Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Application
- The short- and long-term exposure to toxic glycol ethers may cause adverse health effects. Inhalation and oral exposure to the glycol ethers can cause severe reproductive disorders too. Such factor is expected to act as challenge for dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market growth during the forecast period.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market: Segmentation
|basis of function||
|basis of application||
|basis of end-use||
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market: Regional outlook
From the regional perspective, Europe is estimated to account for dominating share in the global dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market in the coming years, owing to the growing demand for glycol ether together with coatings application across various end-use industries. The Asia Pacific followed by North America is projected to hold second-highest share in the global dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market during the forecast period. In the Asia Pacific, growing industrialization and residential sector development surge demand for paints, coatings, and cleaners, such aspects are also attributing towards market growth in the upcoming years. Moreover, the Middle East &Africa and Latin America is projected to relatively moderate share as compared to the growth rate. Those regions expected to witness significant growth in the global dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market during the forecast period. Owing to growing automotive production and consumption across the regions are act as a prime factor for market growth.
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market: Market participants
Some of the key market participants involved in the dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate market are as follows:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemical Corporation
- BASF SE
- Abbott India Limited
- Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.Ltd.
- India Glycols Limited
- Shell Chemicals
- LOTTE Chemical Corporation
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Hangzhou Yunuo Chemical Co., Ltd
- Jinhua Huayi Chemical Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market Segments
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market Dynamics
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Market Size
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Supply & Demand
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Competition & Companies involved
- Dipropylene glycol methyl ether acetate Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint