Biometric palm scanner is considered to be one of the most appropriate and widely accepted technology for person recognition as it provides high level of accuracy and is easy to use. As compared to fingerprint scanner, biometric palm scanner are more precise. Fingerprint of twins can be similar in some cases, however pattern of palm veins is unique for every individual, thus helping biometric palm scanner to exactly identify the person.
One of the most important feature of biometric palm scanner technology is that the accuracy in scanning the palm is not affected by external injuries on the palm, burns or other skin problems. This is because palm vein pattern is subcutaneous and does not get affected by external injuries. The demand for biometric palm scanner is driven by the demand for safety and security in public as well as private sectors.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Biometric Palm Scanner Market: Drivers and Restraints
The various benefits of mobile biometric palm scanner is leading to its increased demand. High security is guaranteed as the biometric palm scanner scans veins pattern which is located inside the body and therefore is prevented from forgery or theft. Furthermore, in long term, an individual’s fingerprint might get affected by several factors such as age and environment.
However, the vein pattern remains untouched which facilitates accurate readability by biometric palm scanners. Also, the growing application of biometric palm scanners in healthcare and military sectors is also driving the demand for this technology.
However, the cost of implementing biometric palm scanner is very high in comparison to biometric fingerprint scanner. Therefore, adoption of biometric fingerprint scanner is more than that of biometric palm scanner. Further, the processing speed of biometric palm scanner is also low as compared to biometric palm scanner.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market: Market Segmentation
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market Trends
One of the important trends happening in the global biometric palm scanner market is adoption of this technology by banks for use in ATMs. This means that the customer can now carry out variety of banking services by scanning their palms instead of swiping smart cards at the ATM. One such instance is Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank in Japan which utilizes palm scanning technology.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Global Biometric Palm Scanner Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the biometric palm scanner market include 3M, Dakar Software Systems, ePortation Inc, Fujitsu, Imprivata, Inc., M2SYS Technology and NEC Corporation of America among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market Segments
- Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Biometric Palm Scanner Technology
- Value Chain of Biometric Palm Scanner
- Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market includes
- North America Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Latin America Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Asia Pacific Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- Middle East and Africa Biometric Palm Scanner Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint