Oregano essential oil has marked its way into cookbooks, as it is an excellent source of antioxidants. The benefits of oregano essential oil can be brought into service while preparing and eating delicious meals. Oregano essential oils are added to sauces, appetizers, and entrees to intensify an array of spicy meals. Oregano essential oils can be best used to add flavor to Italian cuisine. The spicy and herbaceous taste of oregano essential oil adds a perfect hint of flavor to pizza sauce, pasta sauce, spaghetti sauce, and much more, and can be used as an easy alternative for ground oregano. Along with its benefits to the immune system and respiratory function, it also supports healthy digestion.
The global oregano essential oil market has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue through the course of the forecast period, at a steady CAGR of over 6% through 2030.
Key Takeaways from Oregano Essential Oil Market Study
- By content, owing to containing higher amount of carvacrol and beneficial to use in different industries, the carvacrol 51% to 75% segment is expected to account for a prominent market value share in 2020.
- By end use, the cosmetics & personal care segment is projected to witness significant growth over the forecast years (2020-2030) in the global oregano essential oil market. Oregano essential oil has been explored for wide application in the cosmetics industry, such as anti-aging products, massage oils, and others.
- With a higher occurrence of antioxidant, anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, and other beneficial properties, oregano essential oil is being utilizing by several industries, including food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and others.
- Oregano essential oil can be used as a preservative, as it contains anti-bacterial properties. Moreover, as it contains high amount of antioxidants, it can also be used for functional beverage formulations.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to decreased industrial activities, thereby hampering market growth to some extent. However, with surging e-Commerce sales, the growth of the oregano essential oil market has been moderately affected.
“Stakeholders in the oregano essential oil market could acquire extensive profits by targeting food & beverage and cosmetic manufacturers, due to expected high increase of oregano essential oil use in anti-aging products, food preservation, functional foods, and others. Moreover, increasing retail sales of oregano essential oil is another potential growth factor for the market,” says a PMR analyst.
Oregano Essential Oil Market: Competitive Landscape
The oregano essential oil market is consolidated in nature. Key players operating in the market space are adapting their strategies to benefit the most from prevailing market trends. With the utilization of advanced and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, companies are focusing on offering high quality oregano essential oil products. Furthermore, manufacturers have also adopted multi-level marketing techniques to reach out to maximum customers.
Explore More Valuable Insights on Global Oregano Essential Oil Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global oregano essential oil market, presenting historical data (2015-2019) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2020-2030. The study offers compelling insights on the oregano essential oil market based nature (organic and conventional), source (carvacrol 0% to 24%, carvacrol 25% to 50%, and carvacrol 51% to 75%), end use (food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, and retail/household), and distribution channel (business to business and business to consumer), across seven regions.
For additional insights on how the oregano essential oil market will shape up over the next decade, write to email@example.com
About Food & Beverage Division at Persistence Market Research
The Food and Beverages team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfill the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalog of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.