Rising demand for application in printed circuit boards (PCB) and lithium ion batteries is boosting the growth of electrodeposited copper foils market. A new market research study suggests that global electrodeposited copper foils market will reach a value of ~US$ 20 Bn by the end of 2029.
Emerging applications of electrodeposited copper foils in grid-level energy storage systems are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for several players operating in the global electrodeposited copper foils market.
Key Takeaways - Electrodeposited Copper Foils Market Study
- Due to lack of local production capacity, the market in Latin America and MEA remains majorly driven by imports.
- Increasing demand for lithium ion batteries for usage in electric and hybrid vehicles will result in the growth of the worldwide electrodeposited copper foils market.
- The development of nanomaterials such as graphene as viable substitutes for copper foils could pose a threat to the growth of the electrodeposited copper foils market.
- <20 μm will be the preferred thickness of electrodeposited copper foils.
- Surging demand for consumer electronics such as smartphones, laptops, and wearable devices, among others is projected to contribute towards the growth of the electrodeposited copper foils market.
- Growing application of connected devices or Internet of Things (IOT) technology, especially in the industrial sector, is projected to create attractive growth opportunities for the electrodeposited copper foil market.
Focus of governments across the world has turned towards offering favorable policy initiatives towards promotion of renewable energy. Moreover, rapid advancements are taking place in the electric vehicles sector. These factors will hold a strong direct impact on demand for energy storage devices such as batteries, thereby assisting the growth of electrodeposited copper foils market.
Electrodeposited Copper Foils Market Competition Scenario
The report identifies prominent market players who have established themselves as leaders in the global electrodeposited copper foils market. Some of the key market participants are JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd., and Nan Ya Plastics Corp., among others.
The global electrodeposited copper foils market consists of various international, regional, and local players who are engaged in manufacturing and marketing of electrodeposited copper foils. Although production is highly fragmented between a large numbers of players, manufacturers are mostly concentrated in China, South Korea, and Japan.
Learn More About What Report Includes
A new market research study by Persistence Market Research on the global electrodeposited copper foils market contains global industry for 2014–2018 & market forecast for 2019–2029. The report offers critical insights on electrodeposited copper foils across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa (LAMEA) regions.
The report also includes brief insights and analysis for the forecast period of 2019-2029. The report offers macro- and micro-economic factors, demand supply trends, regional pricing benchmarking & analysis, market dynamics, and procurement strategies adopted by market players to gain a competitive edge in the electrodeposited copper foils market throughout the forecast period. Additionally, the study also offers value chain potential in the global electrodeposited copper foils market.
For additional information on the global electrodeposited copper foils landscape, write to the analyst at email@example.com
About PMR’s Chemicals and Nanomaterials Division
Persistence Market Research’s Chemicals & Nanomaterials team is regarded as a reliable and authoritative source of intelligence among stakeholders across the value chain. The team offers expertize across a broad range of industries, including but not limited to, commodity, specialty chemicals, composites, nanotechnology, and institutional cleaning chemicals. Our research and consulting services include market sizing, product and market segmentation, and a detailed discussion on prevailing and anticipated market conditions. Reach out to us for more information on how we can help.