The global feed yeast market has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years and will continue to progress promisingly throughout the forecast period of 2019 - 2029. Projected to reach beyond US$ 1 Bn towards the end of 2029, the global feed yeast market will observe a healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Probiotics with yeast-based ingredients are gaining rapid traction, as they help in vitamin production, management of toxins, effective digestion of fibers, and increase absorption of nutrients, especially in cattle. Yeast-based probiotics are also gaining popularity in the animal nutrition industry for use as an animal feed supplement.
Key Takeaways - Feed Yeast Market Study
- Ruminants hold the largest share in the global feed yeast market among all segments by livestock, attributable to high use of feed yeast to boost gut health of cattle.
- Live yeast is expected to hold the largest share in the global feed yeast market among all segments by product type, as it is among the key ingredients in animal feed for all species. Live yeast prevents decrease in rumen pH in ruminants and enhances the fiber digestion in equines.
- The Middle East and Africa is expected to be a lucrative market for manufacturers in the feed yeast market, attributable to a 5% increase in animal feed production as compared to 2017.
- Dry yeast is projected to be the most attractive segment in the feed yeast market, owing to increasing use of active dry yeast, coated active dry yeast, and brewer’s dry yeast in animal feed.
Manufacturers in the feed yeast market should concentrate on profits in the production of yeast-based nutritional products, with greater emphasis on yeast protein for animal feed. This is attributable to growing demand for microbial protein in the animal feed industry.
Feed Yeast Market Competition Analysis
Stakeholders in the feed yeast market are adapting their market strategies as per the current trends in the market. Leading manufacturers are have adopted for strategies such as acquisitions, strategic collaborations, and global expansion. Additionally, these companies are also focusing on investments in research and development facilities to further provide tailored solutions for the feed yeast market.
- In January 2019, Ohly, an animal yeast brand of ABF ingredients, launched Ohly-GO wall, a new yeast shell product produced from primary cultivated yeast by hydrolysis. This product provides Mannan Oligosaccharides (MOS) and b-glucans, and is one of the vital ingredients for animal feed.
Learn More About Global Feed Yeast Market Study
Persistence Market Research, in its upcoming study, offers an impartial analysis of the global feed yeast market, presenting historical data (2014-2018) and estimation statistics for the period 2019-2029. The study offers compelling insights on the feed yeast market based on product type (live, spent, and yeast derivatives), livestock (poultry, ruminants, swine, aquatic animals, and other livestock animals), and form (fresh, dry, instant) across seven regions.
For in-depth information about the build-up of feed yeast market over the course of following decade, write to email@example.com
About the Food Innovation Division at PMR
The Food Innovation team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary compelling insights, and consulting analysis to fulfil the unique business intelligence needs of clients around the globe. With the catalog of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverages industry, the team is happy to help with every unique business intelligence research and consulting need.