- Market Research
- Cooling Tower Fan Motors Market Segmentation By Capacity - Low Capacity (less than 75 HP), Medium Capacity (75 HP – 200 HP), Large Capacity (More Than 200 HP); By Motor Type - Permanent Magnet Motors, Induction Motors; By End-Use - Commercial/ Institutional, Industrial ( Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Chemical, Petrochemical,Power Plant, Metal & Metallurgy, Other Manufacturing)
Cooling Tower Fan Motors Market: Introduction
A cooling tower is a heat exchanger system that removes waste heat from a process. The cooling tower fan motor is a component of the induced draft cooling tower, used to drive the cooling fan. Cooling tower fan motors are designed to operate under harsh environments such as in the presence of moisture and at elevated temperatures. There are generally two types of cooling fan motors, namely induction motors and permanent magnet motors.
Permanent magnet motors are increasingly being preferred over induction motors as they do not require a gearbox and thus, reduce mechanical losses and provide higher performance. Cooling tower fan motors are attached with several protection systems such as earthly fault relays and over load relays to improve the operational safety. Cooling tower fan motors used for commercial/ institutional applications are of a lower capacity as compared to the cooling tower fan motors used for industrial applications.
Among industrial applications, power plants require cooling tower fan motors of heavy capacities, generally in the range of 250 – 350 HP. Cooling tower fan motors are generally designed according to NEMA standards.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Cooling Tower Fan Motors Market: Dynamics
The outlook for the cooling tower fan motors market is expected to be positive over the forecast period. Rapid industrial growth across developed as well as developing countries is expected to be among the key driving factors for the growth of the cooling tower fan motors market. Further, rising energy demand due to rapid industrialization, urbanization and population growth is expected to drive the power plant industry, which in turn is set to drive the demand for cooling tower fan motors over the forecast period.
Several manufacturers have been working towards innovation and development to improve reliability, system efficiency and reduce noise & vibrations. Further, market participants are emphasizing on expanding their product offerings with enhanced specifications to increase their presence in the cooling tower fan motors market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Cooling Tower Fan Motors Market: Segmentation
|basis of capacity||
|basis of motar type||
|basis of end use||
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Cooling Tower Fan Motors Market: Regional Outlook
The cooling tower fan motors market in China & India is expected witness significant growth over the forecast period. The growth of the cooling tower fan motors market in the region can primarily be attributed to rapid industrialization and economic growth. Favorable government policies and initiatives for the growth of the manufacturing sector in India are expected to drive the demand for cooling tower fan motors in the region.
The South East Asia and Pacific market, with countries such Taiwan, Japan and ASEAN, is set to offer significant growth opportunities for the cooling tower fan motors market over the forecast period. North America and Europe cooling tower fan motors markets are expected to witness moderate growth in the near future. Being mature markets, these regions are expected to be characterized by innovation and development. On the other hand, developing markets such as Latin America and Middle East and Africa are expected to create new horizons for the growth of the cooling tower fan motors market.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Cooling Tower Fan Motors Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global cooling tower fan motors market are:
- ABB Group
- Baltimore Aircoil International nv
- Emerson Electric Co.
- SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- Toshiba International Corporation
- WEG Group
- Delta Cooling Towers P. Ltd.
- Zest WEG Group
- Oswal Pumps
- Hindustan Electric Motors
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint