Growing Popularity of Home Baking to Offer Growth Opportunities for Manufacturers of Pastry Mixes: Persistence Market Research Study
Published On : Apr 22, 2022
As per detailed industry analysis by Persistence Market Research, the global pastry mixes market is predicted to be worth US$ 9.7 Bn by the end of 2032.
Demand for gluten-free products is increasing, not only in the finished cake and pastry market but also in the home baking market, where convenience and not having to manage a large number of components to bake a tasty gluten-free cake are important. The need for indulgence has increased during COVID-19, and with more time at home, there is growing demand for excellent homemade cake systems that are easy and quick to produce, frequently done without the right tools or baking abilities.
Home baking is an example of small businesses that thrived throughout lockdowns. It all began when folks began baking delicacies for their friends and relatives. People began watching baking-related videos and tutorials in order to acquire and master the trade. People from various walks of life, including housewives, students, working professionals, and even specialists, launched small businesses out of their homes.
Pastry mixes are becoming increasingly popular among bakers as a result of the flexibility they provide. Bakers do not need to spend a lot of time thinking about the exact quantity of baking ingredients needed. Furthermore, such mixes aid in maintaining consistency in bakery products by removing human error associated with selecting baking ingredients, minimizing the likelihood of inaccurate raw material weighing, and helping lower labor and inventory expenses.
Pastries are less expensive than cakes, and experimenting with pastries is easier and cheaper for amateur chefs. These are the primary elements that are propelling the pastry mixes industry forward. Other reasons driving the change in the pastry mixes market are rising disposable income and expansion of bakery stores.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market for pastry mixes is expected to expand at a volume CAGR of 1.7% and reach 2,864,958 tons by the end of 2032.
- On the basis of type, choux pastry mixes hold an approximate volume share of 40.2% in 2022.
- Consumption of pastry mixes in Latin America is estimated to be reach US$ 968.5 Mn by the end of 2032.
- On the basis of distribution channel, traditional trade is anticipated to increase at a volume CAGR of 1.9% to reach 970,840 tons by 2032.
- The pastry mixes market in GCC countries and Oceania are currently at US$ 181.4 Mn and US$ 331.9 Mn, respectively.
- Producers of bakery products are using graded, enriched blends of different mixes to satisfy customer demand for customized pastry products.
“Pastry mixes will be gaining more attraction in the foreseeable future because of their features such as convenience, less time-consuming, and wide application in various food and retail industries," says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Prominent players in the pastry mixes space are primarily focused on increasing their global presence and obtaining certifications in order to establish client trust through quality system control, and thereby build brand awareness.
- Dawn Food Products, Inc. has adopted ISO 1900: 2008 and the HACCP system, as well as gluten-free, halal, kosher, and BRC certifications.
- Swissbake is a baking ingredient developer, manufacturer, and marketer with operations in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global pastry mixes market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling insights based on product type (shortcrust pastry mixes, choux pastry mixes, and others) and distribution channel (traditional trade, modern trade, industrial and foodservice), across six major regions of the world.
For additional insights on how growth of the pastry mixes market will shape up over the decade, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Food & Beverage Division at Persistence Market Research
The Food & Beverage team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfill the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalog of more than 500 reports about the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.
Pastry Mixes Market
Market Study on Pastry Mixes: Consumption of Choux Mixes to Remain High Over Decade
Market Study on Pastry Mixes: Consumption of Choux Mixes to Remain High Over DecadeRequest TOC