Ultrasound gels are conductive medium that acts as a coupling agent and thus helps in forming tight bond between the skin and the probe. This gels helps ultrasound waves to transmit directly to the tissues and other parts where imaging is required. Ultrasound gels are generally composed of propylene glycol, water and sometimes a dye. It is clear and thick and a little bit sticky which does not allow it to drip off. These gels usually act as a thickening agent which allows it to spread over the skin.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Ultrasound Gels Market: Drivers and Restraints
Ultrasound is a real-time imaging. It less expensive, easy to use and less harmful than other imaging methods. These benefits of ultrasound over other imaging methods has led to the growth of ultrasound gels market which is necessity before applying an ultrasound imaging technique. However, cooling effect of ultrasound gels is the main restraint for this market. This makes the patient uncomfortable when applied on skin.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Ultrasound Gels Market: Segmentation
|Based on type||
|Based on end user||
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Ultrasound Gels Market: Overview
Ultrasound gels market is growing in the market and has become a necessary product for any type of ultrasound imaging technique. Before any ultrasound imaging takes place this gel is applied in order to remove the air between the skin and the machine which will enable ultrasound waves to travel smoothly to the tissues need to be imaged. Ultrasound gel has a cooling effect which is eliminated by ultrasound gel warmer. Many physicians use this to bring the gel to body temperature and make the patient comfortable and relaxed.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Ultrasound Gels Market: Region-wise Outlook
Region wise, the global ultrasound gels market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. Ultrasound gels market is prevalent in most of these countries.
Ultrasound Gels Market: Key Players
The key players contributing to ultrasound gels market includes Parker Laboratories, Inc., Scrip Companies., OrthoCanada, ECO-MED Diagnostic Imaging, Medline Industries, Inc., Besmed, Current Solutions, Inc., Phyto Performance , RehabMedic, Sonogel Vertriebs GmbH among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.