- Market Research
- Point-of-care Cancer Screening Market Segmentation By Screening type - Genetic Screening,Laboratory Screening,Imaging Screening,Biopsy Screening,Pre-Endoscopy Screening;By Cancer Type - Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Cervical Cancer,Blood Cancer,Kidney and Colorectal Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Others;By end user - Hospitals,Clinics,Diagnostic Centers,Cancer Research Institutes,Others
Cancer is one of the leading causes of mortality for 1 in 7 individuals globally. It is globally acknowledged that early diagnosis and screening are of major importance for improving the likelihood of recovery. However, given the time-consuming, costly, and invasive nature of existing methods for cancer screening, patients often do not prefer these services.
Researchers are focused on developing reliable, non-invasive, and fast diagnostic tools that can be directly used by the local physicians for point-of-care cancer screening. Incorporation of various biomarkers into point-of-care cancer screening devices is expected to potentially reduce the strain experienced by various healthcare systems and hospitals. Essentially, point-of-care cancer screening is capable of enhancing the well-being of patients and could further lead to a reduction in cancer-related deaths, globally. Point-of-care cancer screening tests are being miniaturized and simplified, for reducing the overall cost of equipment, materials, and personnel costs. The use of biosensor technologies and “lab-on-a-chip” has facilitated this change, making point-of-care cancer screening possible “on-site”.
Cancer impacts public health tremendously and the continuous growth of this impact is one of the primary factors driving the demand for point-of-care cancer screening during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of various cancer types across regions and high mortality rates due to cancer is also expected to fuel demand for point-of-care cancer screening. Increasing programs on awareness and comprehensive approach by various organizations for the prevention and control of cancer is also expected to contribute to the growth of point-of-care cancer screening market during the forecast period.
Government-centered initiatives for point-of-care cancer screening, convenience of these screenings and cost effectiveness are also expected to boost demand for point-of-care cancer screening, globally. However, lack of awareness about point-of-care cancer screening in developing regions, stringent regulations regarding point-of-care cancer screening is expected to obstruct market growth for point-of-care cancer screening during the forecast period.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
|Based on screening type||
|Based on cancer type||
|Based on end use||
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
The point-of-care cancer screening market is projected to witness a robust growth in the North America region owing it to the increasing incidence of various forms of cancer and huge number of developmental companies present for point-of-care cancer screening manufacturing in the region. Asia-Pacific’s point-of-care cancer screening market and Europe’s market for Point-of-care cancer screening is also expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growing awareness on the cost-effectiveness of point-of-care cancer screening tests. Increase in healthcare expenditure and improved healthcare infrastructure in also expected to propel market demand for point-of-care cancer screening in these regions. MEA point-of-care cancer screening market is expected to witness decent growth owing it to the poor healthcare infrastructure and low awareness about point-of-care cancer screening.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Some of the market participants in the Global point-of-care cancer screening market identified across the value chain include Hologic Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V., and F Hoffmann-La Roche, BD, Quest Diagnostics, OncoHealth Corp, Danaher, NOVIGENIX SA, and Quidel Corporation.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Argentina, Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (India, Australia & New Zealand, China, ASEAN)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.