Playground Surface Materials Market
Global Market Study on Playground Surface Materials: Increasing Adoption of Artificial Turf Supported by Safety Regulations to Assist Growth
The playground surface materials market report by Persistence Market Research covers information about market volume (Mn square metre) and value (US$ Mn) projections, market dynamics, trends, forecast factors and recent developments in the global playground surface materials market for the study period 2018 to 2026.
Theglobal playground surface materials market was valued at US$ 3,732.5 Mn by 2017 end and is expected to expand 1.5X over the forecast period to reach US$ 5,851.8 Mn by the end of 2026
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
- Koninklijke Ten Cate bv
- Zeager Bros. Inc.
- The Fibar Group LLC
- Challenger Industries, Inc.
- All Victory Grass (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Tarkett S.A.
- Polytan GmbH
- PlayCore, Inc.
- Accella Polyurethane Systems
- Surface America, Inc.
- LTR Products LLC
Rising Demand for Indoor and Outdoor Playground Surfaces to Assist Consumption of Playground Surface Materials
The quantity and quality of sports facilities promote recreational activities, interactions among communities as well as the health of the community. Development of indoor as well as outdoor playground surface utilizing materials such as engineered wood fiber, rubber mulch and artificial turf is growing at a significant pace. The utilization of playground surface materials has been increasing at various places such as schools, commercial athletic facilities and recreational spaces.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Mergers and Acquisitions Across the Value Chain to Remain Competitive
Key manufacturers engaged in the global playground surface materials market are found to be involved in mergers and acquisition activities across the globe in order to enhance their presence in the market across the globe. For example, in April 2017, Tencate announced the acquisition of Synthetic Grass Warehouse (SGW) Inc., a key supplier of synthetic turf for various applications in the U.S.
Some of the manufacturers are also involved in new product development activities in order to remain competitive in the market.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Commercial Sports Complexes Segment to Register High Value CAGR
Globally, the playground surface materials market has been segmented on the basis of end use into residential establishments, commercial sports complexes and other recreational spaces. The commercial sports complexes segment is expected to register about 1.5X growth in terms of volume. Consumption of playground surface materials in the commercial sports complexes segment is expected to grow at a significant pace, owing to the rising demand from the construction of new sports facilities across all geographies. Various upcoming sports events such as 2022 Asian Games, 2020 Summer Olympics and 2022 FIFA World Cup are expected to provide growth opportunities for the manufacturers of playground surface materials.
Residential establishments and other recreational spaces segments, together, are expected to account for more than 1/5th of the overall incremental opportunity created during the forecast years in the global playground surface materials market.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Asia Pacific to Wield High Volume and Value Share in Playground Surface Materials Market
Increasing adoption of artificial turf across various playground surfaces such as hockey, rugby, golf and football fields across countries such as Japan, OCEANIA and China is anticipated to assist the consumption of playground surface materials in Asia-Pacific.
North America is anticipated to register 1.4X growth in the global playground surface materials market. The U.S. is expected to grow at an above-average growth rate in the North America playground surface materials market over the forecast period. The Middle East & Africa playground surface materials market is expected to account for a small share in the global market
Playground Surface Materials Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the participants included in this report involved in the global playground surface materials market are Koninklijke Ten Cate bv, Zeager Bros. Inc., The Fibar Group LLC, Challenger Industries, Inc., CCGrass, All Victory Grass (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd., Tarkett S.A., Polytan GmbH, PlayCore, Inc., Tarmac, Accella Polyurethane Systems, Surface America, Inc. and LTR Products LLC.
Globally, the playground surface materials market is fragmented in nature with the top players holding a small share in the global market.
The playground surface materials market has witnessed various developments from a competition perspective in the recent past. Mergers & acquisitions and new product launches are expected to be the key strategies followed by the manufacturers of playground surface materials across the globe.
- For example, in February 2017, Koninklijke Tencate bv announced the acquisition of its partner, Ceelen Sport Constructies B.V. (“CSC Sport”), a contractor that specialized in the construction and maintenance of synthetic sports fields
- In November 2017, CCGrass introduced three new yarn additive products to its existing product portfolio
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the playground surface materials market evolved in the past four years?
- How is the playground surface materials market expected to take shape in terms of volume and value during the study period?
- What are the competition developments and trends in the playground surface materials market?
- What are the market dynamics in the playground surface materials market?
- Which are some of the key challenges, opportunities and improvement factors for playground surface materials market players?
- What are some of the underlying macro-economic and industry factors impacting the growth of the playground surface materials market?
- What are the market positioning and key strategies of key manufacturers as per the playground surface materials market taxonomy?
- How is the competition structured at present and how has it evolved in the playground surface materials market over the past few years?