- Market Research
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market segmentation By form: Solid, Liquid, Solution; Based on the application: Paints & Coatings, Structural Adhesives & Sealants, Composites, Concrete Injections; Based on end-use industry: Building & Construction, Automotive & Aerospace, Electrical & Electronics, Wind Power Generation, Marine, Consumer Goods.
Low viscosity epoxy resins are one of the most versatile compounds primarily utilized in paints, coatings, composites, adhesives, etc. Low viscosity epoxy resins are available in solid, liquid as well as solution forms in the market. Low viscosity epoxy resins possess various qualities which include outstanding wetting properties, excellent adhesion, chemical resistance, and better performance on difficult substrates. Low viscosity epoxy resins are utilized in various applications which include bonding, low pressure injection for structural bonding of cracks in dry and wet concrete, etc.
Growing environmental and economic concerns caused by the utilization of conventional petrochemical-based resins are paving way for research and development pertaining to the utilization of bio-based low viscosity epoxy resins. Hence, the introduction of bio-based low viscosity epoxy resins is found to be one of the key trends in the market.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Global Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market: Segmentation
|Based on the form||
|Based on the application||
|Based on end-use industry||
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Global Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market: Dynamics
The demand for low viscosity epoxy resins is primarily driven by the growth in construction and renovation activities across various geographies. Low viscosity epoxy resins are widely utilized in the mortars, structural composites, and tank linings owing to their relatively better adhesion and chemical-resistant properties. Thus, with the growth in industrial and infrastructural developments across the developing economies, consumption of low viscosity epoxy resins is expected to boost over the near future. Furthermore, the growth in the global wind energy generation industry is expected to assist the demand for low viscosity epoxy resins. Under the wind power generation sector, low viscosity epoxy resins are primarily utilized in adhesives & composites, which are used to wind rotor blades and various other structural elements.
Prominent manufacturers involved in the global low viscosity epoxy resin market are continuously focusing on the introduction of new epoxy resin systems in order to enhance processing flexibility of automotive structural composites.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the regions, the global low viscosity epoxy resins market is anticipated to be spearheaded by the Asia-Pacific region. Owing to the growth in the construction industry across developing countries such as China and India, the consumption of low viscosity epoxy resins is anticipated to grow at a significant pace over the forecast years. The Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be followed by Western Europe in the global low viscosity epoxy resins market in the near future. Western Europe is expected to be followed by North America in the global low viscosity epoxy resins market and is anticipated to follow the same trend over the forecast years. Consumption of low viscosity epoxy resins in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is found to be very less in the global market. However, it is expected to grow at an above average rate over the forecast years.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Global Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market: Market Participants
Some of the key players involved in the global low viscosity epoxy resins market include BASF SE, DowDuPont Inc., FORREST Technical Coatings, Koramic Construction Chemicals, Olin Corporation, NANA YA PLASTICS CORPORATION, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Jiangsu sanmu group Co., Ltd., Hexion Inc., Kolon Industries, Inc. and others.
The global low viscosity epoxy resins market is anticipated to be a partly fragmented market in nature owing to the reason that few global and regional players have significant production capacity of low viscosity epoxy resins.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the low viscosity epoxy resins market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, form, application and end-use industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market Segments
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market Dynamics
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Market Size
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Supply & Demand
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Competition & Companies involved
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Value Chain
- Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins Technology
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins market performance
- Must-have information for Low Viscosity Epoxy Resins market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint