Dialysis Infectious are one of the leading cause of mortality and morbidity in patients suffering from peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis and kidney transplantations. Dialysis infectious treatments are necessary, this would further decrease the mortality rates occurred due to dialysis Prevention of transmission of diseases is important for patients undergoing renal replacement therapies. Infections transferred during dialysis can disable, kill and prolong illness in patients as well as increase the cost of the treatment among patients. Infections related to dialysis can occur in locations including bones, skin, lungs and bloodstream. Diseases such as chronic kidney diseases weakens the immune system of the patients which further impairs the ability to fight infections. Antibiotics are prescribed for dialysis infectious treatments and can be added to the dialysis fluids.
According to Antimicrobe organization 60% of the patients who require frequent visits to the hospital get infected with the chronic renal failure and 39% die from the infections. Dialysis escalates new problems onto patients suffering from multisystem disease and poor wound healing.
The growth for dialysis infectious treatment market is driven by increasing geriatric patients, increasing prevalence of hypertension and diabetes, rising number of end stage renal failure disease. Also dialysis infectious treatment is expected to boost due to lack of donors for kidney transplantations. Growing inclinations for home hemodialysis treatments are predicted to provide many growth opportunities in the market for dialysis infectious treatment s. However lack of skilled physicians and nurses can hamper the dialysis infectious treatment market. Patients with other chronic infections such as HIV and hepatitis B require additional care and treatment as well as they require control strategies to prevent the dialysis infections. Significant technological advancements are being made keeping in mind the safety of patients.
Launch of new generics and branded drugs with increase in the treatment seeking rate is the other factor contributing to the growth of global Dialysis infectious treatment Market. Manufacturers are reaching out and investing on development of new products for dialysis infectious treatment. Companies such as Fresenius is developing new blood stream infection control products and medicines which increase the dialysis infectious treatment. Also joint ventures and partnerships among health care providers and kidney care are expected to boost the market for dialysis infectious treatment market.
The overall market of Dialysis infectious treatment is pushed by the increasing demand for growing expenditure on healthcare.
Tentatively, Dialysis infectious treatment Market has been segmented on the basis of Indication type, treatment type, and Route of administration, distribution channel and geography.
Based on Indication Type, for the global Dialysis infectious treatment market is segmented as:
- Peritoneal Dialysis Infection
- Hemodialysis infection
- Kidney transplant infection
Based on class of drugs, for the global Dialysis infectious treatment market is segmented as:
Based on Route of administration, for the global Dialysis infectious treatment market is segmented as:
Based on dosage, for the global Dialysis infectious treatment market is segmented as:
Based on Distribution channel, the global Dialysis infectious treatment Market is segmented as:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail stores
Based on region, global Dialysis infectious treatment Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
North America is expected to dominate the Dialysis infectious treatment Market globally, followed by Europe, North America is expected to be dominant market in the global Dialysis infectious treatment Market due to increased blood infections. Also the dialysis infectious treatment market in North America will rise due to technology advancements, strict regulations for patient care and safety in the region. The infections occur due to catheter changing and can be prevented if the patients manage to keep the site clean and eat nutritious food. The Dialysis infectious treatment Market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to grow at a significant CAGR due to expansion of product offerings by the key players. In addition, initiatives by the governments in the region on providing better healthcare facilities to the population contribute to the growth of the Dialysis infectious treatment market. Europe is expected to have second large share in the global Dialysis infectious treatment market throughout the forecast period.
Some of the major players in the Dialysis infectious treatment Market are CutisPharma, Inc., Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Jamp Pharma Corporation, Pharmascience Inc., Hospira, Inc., Fresenius Kabi, Nucare Pharmaceuticals,inc, B. Braun Medical Inc., Sterimax Inc, Covis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., WG Critical Care, LLC The manufacturers of Dialysis infectious treatment are involved in collaboration agreements to exploit the maximum potential.
Key data points covered in report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Dialysis infectious treatment Market by product type, treatment type, distribution channel and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa by product type, treatment type, distribution channel and country segments
- Dialysis infectious treatment Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Dialysis infectious treatment Market system market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Dialysis infectious treatment Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of device, cost of the test, specificity and sensitivity
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, Channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume