Demolition Equipment Market: Introduction
Demolition is a complicated, messy and dangerous part of any construction or renovation project. Although often times, demolition is done for renovation of an old, existing structure like building, bridges or even roads, it is also an important part of mining activities. Demolition equipment are the crucial machinery of a demolition process. Demolition equipment are high reaching, strong, durable equipment with superior control and protection for the operators.
Demolition is not only done for complete demolition of structures for building up a new surface, but also for renovation projects for homes, commercial spaces and other infrastructure projects. Hence demolition equipment are equipped to have utmost control and precision to achieve the prescribed targets of demolition, which cannot be achieved by the use of manually operated tools like sledgehammers or others. The growing number of infrastructure projects around the world is projected to drive the demolition equipment market over the forecast period.
Demolition Equipment Market: Dynamics
One of the factors contributing towards the growth of global demolition equipment market is the rapid change in the engineering design of buildings. The engineering design aspect of the infrastructures is changing at a high pace due to the changing preferences of people and a need to keep up with the changing times. This has created a need to update or renovate the old existing structures like commercial buildings, household structures, stadiums, roads and bridges, to name a few. The legislations by regional authorities to curb illegal construction or encroachment by existing buildings and monuments have also aided in the growth of demolition equipment market and related operations.
Updating of structural engineering also one of the main factors driving the global demolition equipment market. Latest innovations and developments in structural engineering for improving the overall strength and durability of structures is calling for renovation of old existing structures. Hence it will be a key factor going forward in the global demolition equipment market.
Another main factor contributing towards the growth of Demolition Equipment market is the growing investments in the construction sector and the rapid urbanization in developing countries. Growing population has created a surge in new infrastructure projects, both commercial and residential. This often requires tearing down old existing structures to make room for new, large structures with larger capacities. Hence, the global demolition equipment market is projected to witness a significant growth over the projected period.
Demolition Equipment: Market Segmentation
The global Demolition Equipment market has been segmented on the basis of operating height as:
- Upto 15m
- Above 30m
The global Demolition Equipment market has been segmented on the basis of application as:
- Building Construction
- Road Construction
The global Demolition Equipment market has been segmented on the basis of weight as:
- Upto 50 tons
- 50-100 tons
- Above 100 tons
Demolition Equipment Market: Regional Overview
Japan is projected to be one of the main regions in the global Demolition Equipment market due to the region being one of the prominent earth-quake prone regions in the world. The high rate of earth quakes has given rise to frequent and high demolition activities in the region than any other part in the world. Japan also holds some of the major players in the global demolition equipment market. Europe and North America are also pegged to occupy a significant market share in the global demolition equipment market owing to the increasing investments in the construction industry and the high number of construction and renovation projects in the pipeline. Asia pacific is projected to record a robust growth rate in the global demolition equipment market owing to the rapid urbanization in the countries like China and India. Middle East & Africa is expected to occupy a significantly smaller share in the global demolition equipment market, prominently due to the ever-growing construction projects in the Middle East.
Global Demolition Equipment Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in the global Demolition Equipment market identified across the value chain include:
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Doosan Corporation
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V.
- Liebherr Group
- AB Volvo
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Demolition Equipment market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Demolition Equipment market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Demolition Equipment Market Segments
- Demolition Equipment Market Dynamics
- Demolition Equipment Market Size
- Demolition Equipment Supply & Demand
- Demolition Equipment Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Demolition Equipment Competition & Companies involved
- Demolition Equipment Technology
- Demolition Equipment Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Demolition Equipment market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Demolition Equipment market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of Demolition Equipment’ parent market
- Changing Demolition Equipment market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Demolition Equipment market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected Demolition Equipment market size in terms of volume and value
- Demolition Equipment recent industry trends and developments
- Demolition Equipment competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in Demolition Equipment market
- A neutral perspective on Demolition Equipment market performance
- Must-have information for Demolition Equipment market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.