The way consumers are perceiving natural food products can be seen in their purchasing patterns that are changing continuously with time. The adequacy of natural products and health benefits associated with them are key factors for the expansion of the natural food products market. Increasing number of consumers being allergic to synthetic food products is making way for natural products, thereby aiding growth of the coconut water concentrate market. Furthermore, thriving beverage industry that is increasing the usage of healthy and naturally sweet food ingredients coupled with increased application of coconut water concentrate in cosmetics and personal care products is expected to favor market growth.
The coconut water concentrate market is projected to progress at an impressive value CAGR of 7% over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Key Takeaways from Coconut Water Concentrate Market Study
- Market value for food and beverage industry applications is expected to witness 1.8X growth over the forecast period, and is projected to reach a market volume of 218 KT by the end of 2030, owing to increased use of coconut water concentrate as a nutritionally-dense ingredient in different food and beverage products, along with helping in fat metabolism through rehydration after physical activity.
- Owing to easy availability and higher production volume, the powder form of coconut water concentrate is expected to witness a prominent value CAGR of over 7% through 2030.
- Established regions such as North America and Europe dominate the global coconut water concentrate market, together accounting for a value share of 72%, as coconut water concentrate is an import-oriented product for these regions. Well-established end-use industries, distribution channels, innovation platforms, regulations, and consumer preference for nutritious and natural products further aid market growth.
- The business to business segment is expected to witness high incremental opportunity over the forecast period, owing to increasing use of coconut water concentrate for preparing different functional beverages and food to enhance nutritional content.
- With the spread of COVID-19, the coconut water concentrate market is anticipated to witness checkered growth owing to trade restrictions. Lockdown norms across most coconut water concentrate producing countries are expected to reduce production, thus impacting the growth of the coconut water concentrate market in near term.
“Manufacturers involved in the production of coconut water concentrate can target the sports nutrition industry. Rising importance of living an active and healthy life has had a positive impact on sports nutrition products. Coconut water concentrate has high nutrient density and low-calorie content for naturally boosting energy,” says a PMR analyst.
Global Coconut Water Concentrate Market: Competitive Landscape
- Major players in the global coconut water concentrate market are adopting strategies such identification of alternative technologies to preserve the important components of coconut water. Leading market players such as Nutioils Pvt. Ltd and Vita Forte Inc. are focused on developing new techniques and processes to improve their operational efficiency for producing coconut water concentrate.
- With the ongoing trend of preference for transparency and traceability regarding food products, manufacturers in the coconut water concentrate market are taking innovative and ethical approaches to provide higher quality and better visibility of information.
Explore More Valuable Insights on Coconut Water Concentrate Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global coconut water concentrate market, presenting historical data (2015-2019) and estimation statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study offers compelling insights on the coconut water concentrate market based on form (liquid, powder), nature (organic, conventional), end use (food & beverages, sports nutrition, cosmetics & personal care, retail/household), and distribution channel (business to business, business to consumer), across seven regions.
For additional insights on how the coconut water concentrate market will shape up over the next decade, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Food & Beverage Division at Persistence Market Research
The Food and Beverages team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfill the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalog of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.