- Market Research
- Radiant Barrier Market Segmented By product types includes foil or foil laminates, foil-faced polyurethane or foil-faced polysiocyanurate panels, foil-faced polystyrene, foil-backed bubble pack and light-colored roof shingles and reflective paints for materials used such as aluminum foil laminates, aluminized plastic films, wood, glass, plaster
Radiant Barrier is a heat reflective insulation material generally used to block the radiant heat from a heat radiating surfaces especially in commercial buildings. The most common material used as a radiant barrier is reflective aluminum foil. These barriers are used mainly in rooftops of buildings and houses especially equatorial, tropical and lower temperate zones of the world.
The radiant barriers prevent the heat from coming inside and hence makes a place cooler by 8 – 9 degrees than the existing ambient temperatures. Apart from this, radiant barrier has other advantages such it can act as a vapor barrier and also incorporates lesser space occupancy rate compared to bulk insulation.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Global Radiant Barrier Market Dynamics
The global Radiant Barrier market is anticipated to be driven by many factors, out of which the main factor being global warming. The product is finding good acceptance as people use radiant barriers in their homes and buildings so that the heat is prevented from coming inside, making the place comparatively cooler. Radiant barriers are most effective in blocking summer radiant heat gain thus, saving air-cooling costs of the desired space.
Also, use of radiant barrier has been helpful for the builders in getting accreditation for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), which is a mandatory norm for design of buildings – in both residential and commercial segments, thus resulting in increase of demand of the product. However, global radiant barrier has some restraints as the product installation involves a high cost owing to additional support materials, making it less preferred than other heat insulating materials. Also radiant barrier may result in an electrical safety risk where the foil comes in contact with defective electrical wiring.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Global Radiant Barrier Market Segmentation
The global radiant barrier market is segmented on the basis of product types which includes foil or foil laminates, foil-faced polyurethane or foil-faced polysiocyanurate panels, foil-faced polystyrene, foil-backed bubble pack and light-colored roof shingles and reflective paints.
On the basis of materials used, the global radiant barrier is divided into aluminum foil laminates, aluminized plastic films, wood, glass, plaster and others.
On the basis of application, the global radiant barrier is divided into residential and commercial purposes. Residential application further includes new construction, remodeling and retrofit. On the other hand, on the basis of commercial application it includes new and retrofit, industrial, agricultural( greenhouse production, nursery farms), shipping, food service, automotive, OEM, aviation, aerospace & defence and others.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Radiant Barrier Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global radiant barrier industry can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa.
North America holds the highest share of global radiant barrier market, followed by Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region is growing in the global radiant barrier market currently due to urbanization as well as the growth of construction sector. On the other hand, decline in the growth of construction industry has affected Europe and Middle East markets.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Global Radiant Barrier Market Player
The major players identified across the value chain of global radiant barrier market include RIMA International, Reflectix, Inc., Innovative Insulation Inc., FiFoil Company Inc., Solar Energy Corporation, Eco Foil, Energy Effficient Solutions LLC, Spunchem, Attic Foil Radiant Barrier Supply LLC, Universal forest Products Inc., and others. The companies are accentuating on research and development and new product development in order to maintain the competitive advantage in global radiant barrier market during the forecast period.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Radiant Barrier Market Segments
- Radiant Barrier Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2015 for Global Radiant Barrier Market
- Radiant Barrier Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Radiant Barrier Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Radiant Barrier Market
- Value Chain
- Global Radiant Barrier Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Radiant Barrier Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Radiant Barrier industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Global Radiant Barrier industry
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Radiant Barrier industry
- Recent industry trends and developments of Global Radiant Barrier industry
- Competitive landscape of Global Radiant Barrier industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Radiant Barrier industry
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Radiant Barrier industry
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint