Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market: Introduction-
Polyacrylamide (PAM) is a polymer which is produced from acrylamide subunits through polymerization. Polyacrylamide (PAM) is majorly used to flocculate solids in a liquid due to its gel-like properties. There are mainly two types of Polyacrylamide (PAM) that is cationic and anionic which are used for a wide variety of application such as binder in lotion and other cosmetic products and other personal care products. Polyacrylamide (PAM) polymers are used as a flocculating agent which results in the removal of an excessive amount of contaminated water discharge from industries.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market: Dynamics-
Surging demand for the product across numerous industrial application, including papermaking, wastewater treatment, oil recovery, papermaking, is estimated to propel the industry growth of Polyacrylamide (PAM)
The increasing applications of Polyacrylamide (PAM) in industrial wastewater, municipal sewage, and drinking water, and wastewater treatment plants are anticipated to drive the demand of the Polyacrylamide (PAM) in the market. Moreover, rising attention toward the water treatment industry in several countries is expected to have an optimistic impact on the market growth of Polyacrylamide (PAM). Rising scarcity of drinkable water is also expected to drive the demand for polyacrylamide (PAM) in water treatment application.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) works as a retention agent and enhances the quality of paper in the paper manufacturing industry owing to increase its demand in the papermaking application. Educational material and packaging together with increasing acceptance of products in paper manufacturing process result in fueling the market of Polyacrylamide (PAM) globally.
While Rising demand of polyacrylamide (PAM) from the petroleum industry for the enhancement of oil recovery is likely to upsurge the market growth of Polyacrylamide (PAM) in the fore coming period as it is immensely used to improves the efficiency of the oil that is recovered. In addition, polyacrylamide (PAM) is widely used in fracturing fluid additives and drilling muds as it can regulate the drilling fluidity and control fluid loss. Growing demand for the product in other industrial applications such as mineral processing, coal washing, metallurgy, electronic industry and iron and steel is expected to provide growth opportunities for polyacrylamide (PAM) in the market.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market: Segments-
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market: Regional Overview –
Increasing consumption coupled with ample availability of raw material, land cost and low labour in the Asia Pacific region, is expected to force manufacturers to set up their production plants of Polyacrylamide (PAM) in this region. Whereas, the U.S. is predicted to witness substantial growth pertaining to the spreading development of mining industries water treatment and papermaking. Moreover, countries of Europe such as Germany is expected is to expand its business of Polyacrylamide (PAM) as Germany is the largest European Union water technology exporter in Europe region. Furthermore, revenue generated from Polyacrylamide (PAM) is also expected to rise in the forecast period.
Asia Pacific countries such as China holds the major share of Polyacrylamide (PAM) in the market and is anticipated to increase in coming years due to the strong base of chemical pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing industries which give rise to huge volumes of wastewater, pertaining to propel the demand for polyacrylamide as water treatment chemical. Moreover, Asia Pacific is one of the prominent paper and pulp producing markets in the world due to the presence of several major pulp and paper industries such as Universal Pulp & Paper and Shandong Pulp And Paper Co., Ltd., results in propelling the growth of Polyacrylamide (PAM) over the forecast period.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants in the market of Preservative Blends are as follows:-
- SNF Group
- BASF SE
- Petro China
- Ashland Inc.
- Anhui Jucheng Fine Chemical Co, Ltd. (CJCC)
- Black Rose Industries Ltd.
- Shandong Polymer Bio-chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Xitao Polymer Co., Ltd.
- Dongying Kechuang Biochemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Tianrun.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,-
- Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market Segments
- Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market Dynamics
- Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market Size
- Preservative BlendsSupply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market
- Competition & Companies involved in Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market
- The technology used in Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market
- Value Chain of Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market
The Regional analysis includes,-
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- The competitive landscape in Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Polyacrylamide (PAM) Market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Tire softener market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint