- Market Research
- Pharmaceutical Waste Management Solutions Market Segmentation by Type of Waste - Prescription only drugs,Over the counter medicines,Research and development drugs, by Nature of Waste - Non-hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste,Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste; by Waste Generator Type -Hospitals,Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies,Clinics,Pharmacies
Pharmaceutical waste is the waste which contains medicinal drugs which are expired, unused or contaminated damaged or no longer needed. Pharmaceutical waste is generally produced by healthcare sector, which include hospitals, dental practices, nursing homes, veterinary clinics and research laboratories. Pharmaceutical waste also include glass vials and bottles, flu-absorbers, cytotoxic and cytostatic drugs and de-nurturing kits. Disposing of drugs into the trash lead to the environmental contamination and result in drug abuse, however, disposable waste management solution provider ensure that the pharmaceutical waste is properly disposed. Pharmaceutical waste is not disposed in the usual way, special care and precautions are taken to handle and dispose pharmaceutical waste. Pharmaceutical waste management solutions in developing countries focus on organizational and technical concerns for disposing pharmaceutical waste. Pharmaceutical waste management solutions service provider provides safe methods of destruction & disposal to comply with legislation.
Increasing incidence of infectious disease and increasing research and development of new drugs drive the market of pharmaceutical waste management solutions. Growing number of pharmaceuticals companies and increasing waste furthermore spur the market of pharmaceutical waste management solutions. Increase in the government initiative and Increase in outsourcing of waste management services propel the market of pharmaceutical waste management solutions. Stringent regulations and high cost associated with the dispose of pharmaceutical waste restraints the growth of pharmaceutical waste management solutions market in the near future.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
|by Type of Waste||
|by Nature of Waste||
|by Waste Generator Type||
The North America market for pharmaceutical waste management solutions holds the largest revenue share, due to growing number of pharmaceutical industries, rising government initiative for safe disposable of pharmaceutical waste generated by the industries and healthcare organizations. Europe accounts for the second large revenue share in the global pharmaceutical waste management solutions market, owing to implementation of pharmaceutical waste disposal regulations and increase in mergers & acquisitions. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth, due to increasing awareness about the pharmaceutical waste management and significant improvement in healthcare facilities. China is expected to register significant growth, due to rising aging population. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to exhibit sluggish growth in pharmaceutical waste management solutions market, owing to lack of awareness and lack of availability of expertise for the safe disposable of pharmaceutical waste in this region.
Examples of some of the key service provider present in the global pharmaceutical waste management solutions market are Novus Environmental, Rentokil Initial plc, Sharps Compliance, Inc., US Ecology, Inc., Stericycle, BioMedical Waste Solutions, LLC., Daniels Health, PHS Wastemanagement, PegEx, Inc. among others.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Pharmaceutical Waste Management Solutions Market Segments
- Pharmaceutical Waste Management Solutions Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Pharmaceutical Waste Management Solutions Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Pharmaceutical Waste Management Solutions Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Pharmaceutical Waste Management Solutions Market Drivers and Restraints
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance