- Market Research
- Drone Powered Business Solutions Market Segmentaion By Type- Software,Services;Application- Mapping and Surveying,Aerial Video and Photography,Surveillance and Monitoring,Security,Data Collection and Analysis,Delivery Services,3D Modelling;Edistribution channelnd User- Agriculture,Construction & Real-estate,Oil & Gas,Energy & Utilities,Transportation,Security,Media & Entertainment,Retail
Drone technologies are creating immense potential in new application areas for existing businesses. Its wide scope of application is rapidly driving its adoption in several end-user industries such as agriculture, security and surveillance, infrastructure, media & entertainment among others. Availability of various types of drone-powered solutions and drone functionalities fulfils the requirement of different industries, hence creating demand for drone-powered business solutions by respective industries. Drone-powered business solutions are suitable for those industries which require mobility and large amount of data.
Drones are Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) which combine the power of robotics and digitization to collect data while moving or do aerial surveys and inspections. Drone inspection facilitates constant data accumulation and also allow photogrammetry which is the science of making 3D models out of measurements taken from photographs. Photogrammetry is expected to create huge opportunities for drones in 3D printing application.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising need for quality data is one of the most important factors driving the drone-powered business solutions market. Industries such as energy, oil & gas and construction are rapidly adopting the usage of drones as they provide high quality images which help companies to do quality inspection, monitoring and maintenance of infrastructure. Drones also capture high quality geo-spatial and photogrammetry data which is used by agriculture industry for understanding topography and vegetation development. Furthermore, drones are very cost-effective compare to other manned aviation and satellites which makes it more desirable for commercial purposes.
The increase in number of drones for commercial purposes is creating threats to the safety of other aerial vehicles and also increasing the risk of collision with air traffic controllers of manned vehicles. These drones also increase privacy concerns. While flying overhead, drones also collect confidential information or personal data and images. This is a widespread concern and various national authorities are working to solve this issue.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market: Market Segmentation
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Trends
One of the important trends happening in the global drone-powered business solutions market is connecting a commercial drone to a mobile device such as smartphone and tablet. Companies such as DroneDeploy and UGCS (SPH Engineering) have developed mobile apps which can remote control multiple drones from any mobile device. This control is enabled by connecting a 4G telemetry device to a drone’s avionics.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the Drone-Powered Business Solutions market include 3D Robotics Inc. (3DR), Aerialtronics, Airware, Cyberhawk Innovations Limited, CyPhy Works, Inc., FlyWorx LLC, DJI, DroneDeploy.com, Pix4D, PrecisionHawk and senseFly Ltd. (Parrot SA), among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Segments
- Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Drone-Powered Business Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of Drone-Powered Business Solutions
- Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market includes
- North America Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Latin America Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Asia Pacific Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- Middle East and Africa Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint