Bake-stable pastry fillings are gaining traction in the confectionery industry and modern-day cooking, owing to the consistency offered by these fillings during baking. The use of bake-stable pastry fillings allows customers to create their own range of unique pastries and bakery products. Key players in the bake-stable pastry fillings market are offering a wide range of flavors with different application benefits. Growth is also being triggered by rising consumer demand for sweet treats as a part of everyday breakfast routines.
Constant efforts taken by key players to offer a variety of flavors and with advanced methodologies to include more fiber ingredients to ensure high results after baking are expected to the surge the demand for bake-stable pastry fillings. Taking these factors into consideration, the global bake-stable pastry fillings market is anticipated to witness a significant value CAGR of above 5% through 2030.
Key Takeaways from Bake-Stable Pastry Fillings Market Study
- Established regions of North America and Europe dominate the global bake-stable pastry fillings market, together accounting for a value share of 50%, owing to well-established product array, distribution channels, innovation platforms, regulations, and consumer preferences.
- Fruit flavor is expected to exhibit a value CAGR of 6% over the forecast period, attributable to consumer preference for blissful indulgence with natural ingredients that provide health benefits.
- Water-based pastry fillings have the highest market value share of over 51%, imputable to the property of them in keeping pastries moist with a wide range of flavor and texture possibilities, as well as high bake-stability and thaw-stability.
“The bake-stable pastry fillings market is expected to witness high incremental opportunity in the food processing industry over the coming period, owing to increased application of different types of fillings. Demand for bake-stable pastry fillings in the food processing industry is also influenced due to increased shelf-life of the final application, says a PMR analyst.
Global Bake-Stable Pastry Fillings Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players in the bake-stable pastry fillings market are focused on expanding production units of raw ingredients to keep up with innovation and growth in the bakery industry. Manufacturers are also working on better product planning to offer fillings at affordable rates.
- In 2016, Cargill, Incorporated expanded its capacity for special oils and fats, as these are key ingredients for the company’s products such as pastry fillings, cakes, and biscuits.
Apart from this, key players operating in the bake-stable pastry fillings market are also focusing on expansion of business through strategic alliances/partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions, to increase their market presence and product offerings in the global food and beverage market.
- In 2020, Cargill, Incorporated invested US$ 6.4 million in a food pilot facility at its North American pilot development center. This investment was aimed at increasing its speed and bringing innovative products to the market for its bakery customers and support bakery innovation.
- In 2019, Sonton Holdings CO., LTD. established Sonton International Trading Co., Ltd. in China. This expansion was initiated with a view to increase business in the emerging markets of China and carry out smooth trade.
- In 2019, Backaldrin International opened a new production facility in China. The company opened its own production facility as well as a bakery with a training center at this new location for increasing its presence in the Chinese market.
Explore More Valuable Insights on Bake-Stable Pastry Fillings Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global bake-stable pastry fillings market, presenting historical data (2015-2019) and estimation statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study offers compelling insights on the bake-stable pastry fillings market based on type (fat-based fillings, water-based fillings, chips and chinks, decorations, special inclusions), flavor (cream, vanilla, chocolate, nut, fruit, others), end use (food processing industry, food service industry, household/retail), and distribution channel (business to business, business to consumer), across seven regions.
For additional insights on how the bake-stable pastry fillings market will shape up over the next decade, write to email@example.com
About Food & Beverage Division at Persistence Market Research
The Food and Beverages team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfill the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalog of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.