Table Saw Market: Introduction
A saw powered by an electric motor, mounted on a table consisting of a circular saw blade usually used to cut wood is known as table saw or bench-saw. The cutting edge protrudes outside of the table providing support to the material being cut. Table saw provides speed which ranges from 3000-5000 RPM depending upon the saw, accurate and easy cuts which take much less time and versatility as they perform a variety of jobs.
Table saws are available in various types which are either portable or stationary, offering a wide range of cuts. Depending upon the material type whether it is lightweight of hard, different table saws can be used. Tables saws are used for industrial works as well as for practicing art or making household wooden items. Compared to circular saw, a table saw allows the user to rip wood (longitudinal cut), cross-cut, miter (cross cutting at an angle) and bevel-producing edges that aren’t 90 degrees. Dado blade also allows to cut grooves and rabbet. Earlier table saw blades used to be fixed which disallowed angle and depth adjustment. Now it can be adjusted depending upon the requirement of the cut.
Find Out More about the Report Coverage
Table Saw Market: Dynamics
Table saws have gain popularity among different craftsmen and hobbyists. Certain benefits such as accuracy of cuts, availability of adjustable rails on either sides and adjustability of blade for depth and angle provide advantage over other saws. Growth in the wood industry and rise in the do-it-yourself (DIY) segment across the globe are driving the table saw market.
Primary drawback of a power tool is the complex nature. Drive mechanisms, power connections and components are subjected to wear out and fail over time, hence require regular maintenance such oiling, sharpening and repairs. These factors leads to increased cost of power tool ownership.
With the addition of digital fences, scoring blades and sliding tables the table saws are setting new trend in the market. Innovations such as braking technologies and riving knives are making work environment safer. Different machine sizes are being made available to ensure efficiency of work in small-medium scale woodshops and hobbyists.
Customize this Report
Explore Intelligence Tailored to Your Business Goals.
Table Saw Market: Segmentation
|By end-use industry||
|By distribution channel||
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Table Saw Market: Regional Outlook
China is one of the prominent countries in the production of wooden furniture in the Asia Pacific region which is the major driver of the table saw market. Japan has a noteworthy furniture industry and hence expected to have good partake in the table saw market. United States contributes a heavy share to the growth in the table saw market owing to the rise in single person household which creates demand from the end use segment. North America is expected to have a large share in the table saw market followed by Western Europe. Rise in the number of craftsmen who prefer table saw for pursuing hobbies is expected to drive the table saw market. Latin America is expected to have a moderate growth rate in the forecast years. Middle East and Africa are expected to have healthy share in the table saw market.
Explore Persistence Market Research’s expertise in promulgation of the business !
Table Saw Market: Key Participant
Some of the key players in the global Table Saw market are:
- Baileigh Industrial Holdings LLC.
- Felder Group
- JET Tools
- Zhejiang Pere Tools Co. Ltd.
- General International Power Products.
- Powermatic Tools
- Rexon Industrial Corp.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- SCM Group
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- able Saw Market Segments
- Table Saw Market Dynamics
- Table Saw Market Size
- New Sales of Table Saw
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Table Saw Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Table Saw
- New Technology for Table Saw
- Value Chain of the Table Saw Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Table Saw market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Table Saw market
- In-depth Table Saw market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Table Saw market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the global Table Saw market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the global Table Saw market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Table Saw market performance
- Must-have information for market players in Table Saw market to sustain and enhance their market footprint